Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How's the dieting going girls?

I'm doing okay - but seriously I'd love some chocolate and keep thinking surely one bar wont hurt - but then who wants a small bar, I want a massive bar of CDM, so I've been good and stayed away! But its hard work sometimes.
It isn't so bad on days where I have lots to do but like today when I cancelled plans cos I'm full of a cold I just want to binge!!
Oh well, hopefully I'll carry on resisting the temptation. I do know its so worth it - I've lost 11lb in 3 weeks so I'm really pleased as my first goal was 14lb in 8 weeks so I should do that!!

Hope you're all finding it okay - keep up the good work.

Lisa x

Replies

• Options
    Hey hun, wow! well done you that's amazing going!! I am so with you on the chocolate front, but I crave a huge piece of fudge cake, poss with some ice cream, with a triple choc muffin for pud and some Ben and Jerry's macademia to round it off. I want thick toast with proper butter, a whole box of sour cream and chive pringles and an enormous pepperoni pizza!

other than that I feel fine! Starving but fine!

xxxx
  • Options
    OMG I forgot chips! I want huge thick cut chips, with french fries and a chip butty! I DO NOT want mccain low fat oven chips.....oh go on then just the one!

xxx
  • Options
    It's hard isn't it. My trick is to wear the tightest jeans i can get into that way I perminantly feel like I've eaten too much. A loose waist band = room to stuff my face, Ha!. x
  • Options
    Ha ha Slippers you do make me laugh!!
    If we were preggers we might just have eaten that list of yours in one afternoon!!
    Good idea Helly - I squeezed my jelly belly into some old jeans today - they were so uncomfy but I was determined to make them fit. BUT, then I went and ate a McDonalds!!! Oh dear!! (though was chicken nuggets, small fries and diet coke, so not horrendously bad)
    Still craving the chocolate too. Eek!
  • Options
    Well I had a crap first week but started properly today. Going to lose at least 2 pound this week, im on a mission!!!
    I still had loads of goodies in since christmas and being on a diet I felt I had to eat them all lol but they are gone now and I was very strict when I did my shopping this week, going to use the money I would have spent on junk to start clearing my credit card so 2 birds with one stone!! (and 3 to go lol)
  • Options
    I never ate that bed last week but I knew I wasnt going to lose coz I wasnt as good as the week before, I was glad when I stayed the same!

If I feel like a bit of choc I am having a bit but I mean I tiny bit just like a choc button or something like that.

When I lost 3 stone before I never stopped eating what I wanted if I wanted something I would have it but not a lot of it. Like chips from the chip shop, my hubby would get a supper and I would have about 10 chips and that satisfied me! Hopefully it will work like that this time too.

xx
  • Options
    I never ate that bed last week but I knew I wasnt going to lose coz I wasnt as good as the week before, I was glad when I stayed the same!

If I feel like a bit of choc I am having a bit but I mean I tiny bit just like a choc button or something like that.

When I lost 3 stone before I never stopped eating what I wanted if I wanted something I would have it but not a lot of it. Like chips from the chip shop, my hubby would get a supper and I would have about 10 chips and that satisfied me! Hopefully it will work like that this time too.

xx
  • Options
    Never got round to weigh in til Wednesday so at least I know my starting point now. Been doing at least 30 mins on Wii Fit every day since last week but still feel like a dumpling. I'm a strong believer in "a little bit of what you fancy does you good" as I know if I take a notion for something and deny myself it I'll end up going off rails so just had 5 maltesers and they were fab!