Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 09
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

20 Questions!

2»

Replies

• Options
    1. Did you enjoy your pregnancy? Yes I did, apart from the morning sickness at Christmas and itching in the 3rd trimester it was all good!

2. Was your baby early, on time or late? 4 days early

3. What pain relief did you use? Paracetomol & a shot of Meptid

4. How long was your labour? 10 hours, although the last 3 were hanging around waiting for then to manually removal my placenta, 7 from first contraction to birth.

5. Was the labour anything like how you imagined? No not at all!

6. Breast or Bottle? Breast, with the very occasional bottle during growth spurts just to keep me sane!

7. Who does everyone think your baby looks like? Some say me others say his Daddy.

8. If you have other children, how have they taken to the new addition?
    Not relevant unless you include the cat, who loves him!

9. What contraception will you use, if any? Probably the mini pill, will see on Monday at post natal check

10. How do you feel about your body? Not good although slightly better today as Ive managed to get on a pair of prepregnancy jeans. Iput on 3 stone during pregnancy and still have 1 and half to lose.

11. Are you enjoying Motherhood? Yes who wouldnt, although its far harder than I ever imagined.

12. Does your baby have any of your features? Yes my nose and mouth

13. Best bit about being a Mummy? Seeing him change every day and being the only one that spends practical every waking hour with him.

14. Worst bit about being a Mummy? Not having a minute to yourself when you need it sometimes just to recharge and go again!

15. Is your OH hands on with the baby? Yes getting there slowly although very nervous.

16. Do you have a nickname for you baby? Georgie bear or Rugrat!

17. Are you following any routines like Gina Ford or The Baby Whisperer? Some parts of the Baby Whisperer

18. Are you attending any baby groups? Going to start tomorrow NCT playgroup, if we manage to get there for 10am, weve been trying for 3 weeks and not made it yet!!

19. Are you planning on having more children? Yes one more when George is about 18 months - 2 years old - I think!

20. What made you choose your baby's middle name? Hes doesnt have one, we agreed on one name we knew we'd never agree on two!

[Modified by: claireclaired on October 01, 2009 09:21 PM]

• Options
    1. Did you enjoy your pregnancy?

Not really, terrible morning sickness, SPD and heart burn. Although I did love feeling her move.

2. Was your baby early, on time or late?

11 days early

3. What pain relief did you use?

Spinal Block - C-Section

4. How long was your labour?

Never actually went into labour

5. Was the labour anything like how you imagined?

After giving birth naturally last time it as so much better having a c-section

6. Breast or Bottle?

Breast to begin with for about 5 days but then the bottle

7. Who does everyone think your baby looks like?

Everyone says she looks like me, but I dont see it at all

8. If you have other children, how have they taken to the new addition?

Eilidh loves her to bits

9. What contraception will you use, if any?

Condoms, dont want to go back on the pill

10. How do you feel about your body?

Yuk!!!

11. Are you enjoying Motherhood?

I loved it the first time and I am loving it even more this time

12. Does your baby have any of your features?

Ears

13. Best bit about being a Mummy?

everything, nothing else in the world compares to being a mummy to 2 very beautiful girls

14. Worst bit about being a Mummy?

I cant really say there is a worst bit, but living on about 5 hours a sleep for the first 6 weeks was pretty rubbish

15. Is your OH hands on with the baby?

Very

16. Do you have a nickname for you baby?

LuLu

17. Are you following any routines like Gina Ford or The Baby Whisperer?

Nope

18. Are you attending any baby groups?

I went to Mums and Tots with my other little girl so we started back there about 3 weeks ago

19. Are you planning on having more children?

I am never going to say never, I would love a little boy but I could try forever and still not get one, watch this space

20. What made you choose your baby's middle name?
    She doesnt have one