#
#
#
#
#
#
#
Stupid bloody ads!
Hello Ladies, hope you are all well. We had our Nuchal scan today with conbined addmark blood results giving us a 1 in 50,000 chance of Downs and a 1 in 50,000 chance of Edwards syndrome, basically the best result we could have hoped for - above all baby is doing well, bang on size for dates (12+6) and looked gorgeous. Feeling much more real now, you'd think by baby number 4 i'd be fairly relaxed but i never truely believe there is anything in there till i feel them move which is ridiculous - my godness i'm going to have 4 children under the age of 5 yikes :\) - i know i keep saying it but i'm just trying to mentally prep myself lol
Jo xx
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/jojomummy/102_2032-1.jpg?t=1274213612

Replies

• What a fab scan! So clear. Not long until you'll be getting those first little kicks image
  • Lovely pics jojo! Any thought on boy or girl?? x
  • Thanks girls, this pregnancy is flying by, honestly it dosn't seem two minutes since i did the test and i'm 13wks today!!!! Baby was really good for scan and even the sonographer commented how photogenic he/she was lol- compared to my other 3 12wks scans it is very clear. No thoughts on boy or girl and we won't be finding out till little one arrives - we already a 2 girls and 1 boy so most people seem to think we are swaying towards a boy but two of each is too even for me and either way we'll be going for number 5 hahahaha (havent broken that bit of news to hubby yet lol). Another 6wks and i should be getting kicks which is soooo exciting and then we'll be playing the name game arrgghh!
    Jo xx
  • Aawww, what a fab scan picture. Brings back memories and those excited, fluttery belly feelings. Time certainly is flying by!

Really chuffed for you all image

Shell xx