Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

does anyone feel pregnant yet ?

hi ladies

just wondering what everyones symtons are.

im 5weeks and havent really got any part from feeling bit sick.im worried is this normal,i havent had any sore boobs or nothing.

regards

natty

Replies

• Options
    Hi Natty

I didn't feel pregnant til a week ago, same as you. But then the "morning" sickness has arrived and I feel so awful! Gagging, retching, everything tastes awful and smells worse. Luckily my friends are so brilliant and doing some cooking for me, the thought of cooking meat is killing me!

But, I wouldn't be worried if I were you, it is different for everyone and you may find more symptoms as you go on. I have friends who said they would hardly have known they were pregnant apart from a bit of tiredness and some sickness and then others much worse than me.

• Options
    Some feelings have kicked in, feeling super tired but not sleeping overly well, peeing for England and also super thirsty and today my lower stomach feels huge - not impressed as just 4.5 weeks!

How's morning sickness? I don't have it yet and I have friends who didn't get it at all!

CeeLou xx
  • Options
    G/C - dont worry Ceelou the bloat will reduce ! I was the same , all my trousers were tight and over the last week I seem to have deflated and they fit better again. Think its just the initial hormones, thank goodness i would have been huge!!!

8+1 xx
  • Options
    ooo I hope so! I was seriously considering buying bigger clothes!!!
  • Options
    Hiya, I haven't had any morning sickness... YET! lol

I'm feeling bloated, want to pee all the time and have had what I can only describe as softening of the pelvic joints and aching, pretty sure I had it the last cpl of times. I've also had dull aching like period pains now and again, I think it is to do with implantation, cos apparently you have the fertilized egg implant and then a cpl of wks later the placenta does the same thing. My boobs are tender as well. I must also admit I've only known 2 days and I'm getting a bit hormonal and super tired all the time. Saying that I've had the worst head cold for the past wk.

Natty don't worry, everyone has diff experiences... I will hope for you that in 9mths you find yourself being one of these women who can pop their baby out like a peanut after experiencing a speedy labour... unfortunately I doubt that will be the experience I will be having LOLOL
  • Options
    I'm knackered and threw up on Saturday so...yes. I'm 8 weeks today.