Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tiptoeing in...

Hello ladies, and a big HELLO to Ceelou!

I am very nervous about posting this as I have had 3 mcs so am very anxious about this pregnancy. I will be four weeks tomorrow. Got my BFP on Saturday with a cheapie at about 3pm, confirmed with CBD yesterday morning. I will be 4 weeks tomorrow. I think my EDD will be 28th August, all things being well.

Ceelou said you were a great group so I shouldn't be afraid about saying hi. So hello, I really hope I will be with you all for the full 9 months and beyond.

Love,

PP X

Replies

• Options
    G/C- Saw this on the homepage, I have my fingers crossed for you this time honey xxx
  • Options
    Hi PP

I had read your posts before, stumbled over them, so really pleased to hear you're with us! Fingers and everything else crossed for you. Sending lots of positive and sticky bean wishes xxxx
  • Options
    Welcome, welcome, welcome image

Keeping everything crossed for you Pozzee

xxx
  • Options
    G/c from July, so glad to see you've got a BFP so soon. Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you x
  • Options
    What lovely news! Like you pp, I found out I had miscarried on 22nd Nov and I had my erpc on 24th. I am 4dpo today and crossing my fingers to be as lucky as you with a bfp. It's so encouraging to know its possible to get pregnant again straight away. I wish you all the best for this pregnancy and am hoping I will be right behind you.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you! I've read your posts and hope this works out for you. I'm worrying incessantly just now, especially on a day like today with few symptoms! Welcome and here's to sticky beans for all of us. Xx
  • Options
    G/C from July too.. Congratulations.. Lovely too see you here!! image xx
  • Options
    Also G/C from July. Wonderful news Pozzee. Lovely to see you back again so soon. Keeping everything firmly crossed for you!!!

xxx
  • Options
    I'm still loitering, Pozee_pod! But thought I'd say Hi! to another nervous DI August! Don't think I'm quite ready to join in completely until I have scan in 2 weeks and 2 days.....
  • Options
    OMG!!!!!!! PP I remember you from ttc and Windy Miller!!!! My lttc buddy! I'm SO damn excited!

My baby boy was born in August 2011 and I can promise you all this time next year is going to be absolutely AMAZING!xx
  • Options
    Hey PP welcome, you are not alone with your thoughts/experiences. We all worry about the forthcoming wks/months. I love BB chat cos I feel I can chat to other ladies about how I feel and they can relate to me, in diff ways
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Fingers crossed things go well for you and you have a H&H 9 months. x