Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone's jeans feeling tight?

Don't know if it's just me, but my jeans are tight and my belly looks big. Possibly just bloating (how glamorous). I told DH my belly was bigger and his response was "it can't be". I showed him and he said "oh, yes, it is"!! Oh dear. Perhaps I can put it down to the time of year. Anyone else?? x

Replies

• Options
    My belly is all big and bloated and so are my boobs but I have lost weight everywhere else. My jeans are all baggy around my legs and bum - I have totally changed shape. So weiirrd. But I reckon your belly is bloating - mine has to be as I haven't changed my diet and haven't been drinking!!!

xxx
  • Options
    My clothes are tight around the waist and boobs. Really can't wear my maternity clothes yet! I think mine is due to having to eat every half an hour for the morning sickness and eating too many sweet things.
  • Options
    My jeans are tight too - along with most trs I own! I haven't had any morning sickness so can't blame it on that or eating more and I have actually lost a couple of pounds! I can only assume its things growing!!! image At this rate I'll be the size of a house!

CeeLou xx
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Just introducing myself as just got my BFP for my second baby - already have a DS who is 3.

A little tip for those with tight jeans, use a hair band looped through the button hole and around the button and you'll find it much more comfy (and secure!)

Hope everyone is feeling well xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies. Ditto on the jeans! Think mine comes down to my left over jelly belly from DS and bloating. I have to confess... I am wearing my maternity jeans today just for comfort till the bloating goes and till I have a proper bump again. Another tip for 1st timers - I bought bump bands from mothercare (very cheap) and wore it over my jeans or trousers to cover the fact that my zip and button was undone. It just looks like you are layering tops.

Ps. Congrats essexmummy and welcome! X