Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

gotmy scan tomorrow,eeek

cant wait,got my scan tomorrow,midwife thinks im further gone then orginally thought.so nervous just hoping everything is ok with the bean.will get on straight after scan to post pic

natty xx

Replies

• Options
    How exciting! Good luck! x
  • Options
    How did it go Natty?
  • Options
    Hey Natty, echoing ceelou..... how'd it go? x
  • Options
    details details so excited for you image
  • Options
    hi ladies

all went well,didnt see much though,i was only 7weeks and 3days so it was only a blob on the screen(very cute blob),it was 11mm,so tiny and there was a little heat beat goin ten to the dozen,i was panicking cus i couldnt see any arms or legs but the lady said that was normal and it looked a very healthy bean.didnt have a picture cus it was just a blob and got another scan in 4 weeks so ill have 2 pics then,im going be cheeky and ask for a good picture of the nub lol to see if i can do my own detective work,lol.but very pleased still cant help but worry though

natty

xx
  • Options
    Great to hear Natty!
  • Options
    Fab news! image
  • Options
    good pic of the nub.... hahahahahaha. What you like! What if the dinky is present but hiding or you mistake the umbilical cord for one LOL... glad all looks well xx
  • Options
    Great news, so glad everything was ok.

I've got a 7 week scan on 14th January, can't wait x
  • Options
    Great news hun. If you get a good scan photo, you'll see if there's a dinkle cos it'll be glowing!! :lol:

(only joking, it won't really) x