Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Aug 2012
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

symptoms

Hello ladies, how are we all? just a questions, has anyone else not been having morning sickness? The only symptoms I've had are stomach cramps (which have eased off now) and on and off sore boobs and tiredness. I've had no sickenss, cravings or food aversions. As I had a mc 18 months ago I keep worrying. I am 9 weeks and had an early scan at 7 weeks where eveything was fine but still concerned about lack of symptoms.

Sorry for waffling on! Hope everyone else is doing ok xxx

Replies

• Options
    I am 6+1, I have had the occasional wave of nausea over the last couple of days but that's it.

My boobs are sore on and off and I'm constantly tired.

I was also the same with my DS, I worried with him too but this time have just put it down to being one of the lucky ones although I'm sure it will come back to bite me at some point.

I have a 7 week scan booked for 14th Jan.

xx
  • Options
    Hiya,

im 9w 2 days now and have felt different every day since i found out i was pregnant! Think its so hard not to worry but have spoke to sum friends who have recently been pg and they all gave me completely different accounts of their experiences so just goes to show nobody is the same.

My sickness comes and goes.. never actually been sick, just feel really queasy at different times throughout the day, my boobs are no longer sore and somedays i feel so tired i can hardly get out of bed.

We are all different, i think as long as you arent in any pain or have bleeding its ok. We need to try and relax and have faith in our bodies.

xx
  • Options
    Hi Poppy.

I am 7+2 and my symptoms come and go. Ranging from super-sore boobs to waves of awful nausea and tiredness, food aversion and mega hunger to feeling almost normal!

I am going for a scan on Saturday (private) as I am too anxious to wait for the 12 weeks which the hospital has sent me the date for - 6th Feb when I will be 12+1! It's too long to wait for me after an MC in August - I will go bonkers!

CeeLou xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for your replies I do feel better and am going to try not to worry and just relax about it all!

excitedfor and ceelou good luck with your scans. I paid for private as could not wait especially as had missed mc last time. It does make you feel better, despite me going on today ha ha. let me know how you go on x

flamingo you're 1 day in front of me! x thanks again for the advice xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya,

I didn't have any symptoms with my last baby, although I did bleed a few times in first 9wks. I didn't really have morning sickness or cravings or tiredness xx