Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in August 2010
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ring size?

hey ladie, how are you all doing with your lil ones, hope all is well.

just a quick question, during my pregnancy my fingers swelled so much and for the 1st time in 6 years i had to take my eternity ring off and had to wear it round my neck. i was told my fingers would go down after the birth and my ring would fit me again, i had Nathan just over 3 weeks ago, and it still doesnt fit.
do you know if i have to wait a few more weeks, or if i have to claim defeat and accept it wont fit again?

thanks Dani x

Replies

• Options
    hiya im at 4 weeks and my fingers still dont appear to be back to normal - ,y legs and feet have just done it tho - not sure how long it takes or if i have just put on that much weight it now doesnt fit lol
  • Options
    My wedding ring still doesn't fit either - Noah is 5 weeks old.
  • Options
    I am the same - my wedding ring won''t go past my knuckle but they don't look swollen to me. I got weighed at hospital yesterday and I am 5lbs lighter than before I got pregnant so its not extra weight. I might have to treat myself to a new one!
  • Options
    Im 7 weeks on and mine just about fit but I have to take them off every night because after wearing all day they hurt, as still a bit tight.

xxx