Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Horrible day

Yesterday was Chez's grandma's funeral (she would've been 90 in a month). She found out a month ago she had cancer.
Anyway, we coudn't make the funeral...Chez's clutch burnt on his car while he was 20mile away setting the caravan up and the RAC wouldn't let him leave his keys there so my dad could pick him up. And they took 2 hours to arrive. So neither of us could get there (my car was at my parents' and i was at work). I felt so sad and once I'd picked Chez up we made it to the last hour of the wake. We argued loads on the way (I thought he should've not rung RAC til today and got my dad to pick him up).
On top of all that, my baby bunny's really ill...was in vets Wed n Thurs and they let her home last night as a last ditch attempt to get her eating again in her home environment. I have to syringe feed her ever 2 hours (up till 10pm) and tempt her with different foods. They were talking of putting her to sleep but she's been back to vets today and they're happy as she's slowly started to eat bits! Gotta keep it up now so she lives, so fingers crossed everyone!
Had a pap few days but feeling a bit better now...we bought a new telly earlier! lol
Hope everyone else's fine x

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear bout chez's grandma ad really hope ur baby bunny starts eating prop soon for u.
    Really does sound like uv had a rubbish time of it recently. Think it's about time u started having some good luck what with all the sickness been a rubbisy year so far.
    xxx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear all of that.... as Becci said you've had a really rubbish time so its about time you had some good luck coming your way - a new tv is a start!
    Hope your bunny is better soon xx
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that hun, sounds like you have been having a horrible time of it image Fingers crossed your bunny starts to get better soon. xxx
  • Options
    Awww, really sorry to hear about Chez's Grandma, must have been awful not making it to the funeral too.

Fingers crossed your little bunny starts to eat soon poor thing! xxx
  • Options
    Sorry you have had such a crap time of it - hope it's on the up for you now!
  • Options
    Really sorry you are having a rough time, must have been really stressful and upsetting not making it to the funeral image and sorry bout bunny too-get better soon! Thinking of you xxx