Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've got my secret santa!!!!!!

As in received it in the post...not actually bought the one I'm getting yet oops! Thank you Santa for being ultra-organised, I'd better get my tree up now! image

Replies

• Options
    Woo! Mine hasn't arrived yet! I'm more impatiently waiting for my mario hat to arrive for the fancy dress party I'm going to tomorrow. Yep...supermario like the video game lol. Photos will no doubt end up on fb for those who want to laugh.

We are getting the tree out at the weekend when Cole is out of the house.. he says he wants to see the tree and the lights and won't touch the baubles... not sure I believe him lol
  • Options
    ohhh exciting. I've still not got mine yet either.

Doing our tree next weekend as Rhys is going to stay at Jay's mums for the night so can get it done with him out the way.
  • Options
    Ooohhh very exciting!! I think we were aiming to be posted for the 5th Dec? Hmmmm think we better push that back a bit lol
  • Options
    oooooo someone's very organised! Have you opened it yet Ali?
    I've always put the decorations up the day before Tristan's birthday - it used to be so that when he came downstairs on his birthday all the decs were up and it looked lovely - I don't think he cares quite so much these days! lol
  • Options
    No, not opened it!
    And as today is the 5th Dec Amy, I'm sorry I may not stick to the deadline lol.
    Tree going up today...well I got all the boxes down last night and put up a few decs in the lounge so we just need the tree from the cellar and then kiddy bombardment commences! Would much rather do it myself but putting the lights on it is a 2 man job as it's so big, then Charlie really wants to help this year....I let him, then move them to a better position when he's not looking! In fact I do that for the ones Chez puts on too lol.
  • Options
    I've got mine too!! image

I'm pretty sure I know who it's from and if I'm wrong I will be shocked!! :lol: xx
  • Options
    I can't wait to get mine so I can have a prod!! Lol
    Also want to see if I can figure out who it's from! XXX
  • Options
    Has everyone now got their pressies yet? I really hope none of them have been lost in the post this year. Are you all waiting to open them on christmas morning? xx
  • Options
    i havent got mine yet! Hope it gets here. I will open mine xmas morning i'll be good and wait x
  • Options
    Mine has arrived woo hoo Who is still waiting?
    Have we all posted them?
  • Options
    Mine has been posted, really not going to be a secret though as hubby posted it for me and said 'I had to write our address on it as they needed a sender address' so the Norway postage and our address on the back will probably be a big give away lol! I totally forgot to put a card inside with a clue in though so it is perhaps as well!

Not got mine yet but things seems to be slower getting here then they are arriving to the UK so fingers crossed the one I posted gets there before Christmas. xx
  • Options
    I've posted mine - but I'm really not sure they will like it. Not saying whether I've put a clue in mine or not as it might give it away! lol ... I already know who mine is from! x
  • Options
    Mine isn't here yet..
    hurry up postman ..
    not that i'm impatient when i know stuff is coming or anything..nooo not me
  • Options
    mine's arrived, but I received too secret santa gifts in the post on the same day one from here and one from my due in forum so not got a clue which is which ha ha.
    Mine doesn't look like it's been received yet, but i hope it arrives before Xmas (or at all as it didn't last year)
  • Options
    I got mine today!! its very exciting!
  • Options
    Still haven't got mine image I've been a good girl this year...Honest!!!
  • Options
    Lisa - are you sure about that?? lol Seriously though, I hope yours arrives this year xxx
  • Options
    I have...Honestly!!image
    I hope I do too... Not looking good as a chair I bought off Ebay has also gone walkies... Beginning to wonder if the postie hates me or sommat!? Lol XXX
  • Options
    Forgot to reply to this, havent had anything yet either! Mines been sent though xx
  • Options
    No sign of mine yet either image