Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

RANT

Do not read on if you do not want to be depressed!

I dont know where to start? What a bloody horrible month this has been for me. First i have a mmc with twins. I get this fluey thing on alfies birthday. Couldnt go to my daughters bday party as feeling so rough. Hubby gets it the day before xmas (and of course he has it 100x worse than me!). My mum goes down with it xmas day. Have to cook xmas dinners for family and inlaws (9 in total) in 2 bedroom flat! As for alfie! Hes on a 2nd lot of antibiotics for a viral thing, hes teething, clingy, not sleeping great, snotty and grotty.

Anyway i just wanted to say that i cant wait for this month to be over.

Rant over!

Replies

• Options
    Im so sorry to hear you are having such a rough time image I really truely hope that next month is better for you, and even better than that its the start of a whole new year!! I really hope 2009 is a fantastic year for you xxx
  • Options
    Really sorry you've had such a terrible time -Hopefully thats the end of all the bad stuff and now you can have a wonderful 2009. Big hugs from me xx
  • Options
    hope ur ok suz, i do hope u have a great new year and that u got somehelp with that dinner and the dishses. hugs from me n ryan xxxxx
  • Options
    You have had a pap time lately haven't you... I feel the second half of this year has been our worst for health too. This is the third hol in a row now where we've had it spoiled by ill health and it's so depressing.
    Hope you feel better soon as a family and have a better start to the new year....x
  • Options
    You really aren't haveing the best time of it, hope you have got over the fluey thing, hubby isn't being too much of a man about, mum is getting better and Alfie manages to kick the viral thing.

Fingers crossed for a much better start to 2009 for you all
  • Options
    hugs poor you
    hope things start to get better next year
    xxx