Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

thank you waitingforbaby

thank you so much for recomending the foldaway kitchen. my eldest has always liked kitchens and we've never considered getting one cos they always seem so expensive. we bought the one you recommended as a joint present for zach and noah and they LOVE it. just thought i'd let you know - i'll get some piccies on facebook eventually as they actually play together quite well and look very cute in the apron and chefs hat!!
i can see that a;though its foldaway its probably not going to get put away very often as it will be in use so much!
hope you had a lovely christmas too, xx

Replies

• Options
    Oh good sooooooo glad someone found the recommendation worthwhile. It's great and you could always save up for a more sturdy one now you know it's worth it if need be. ours has been up most the time too although I've taken it down now to let him enjoy it again in a few weeks after he's bored with the new Christmas toys lol!
    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and enjoy the new year x
  • Options
    hi - have put piccies on fb. we did put it away for a bit as we had so many toys everywhere but it came out again the next day because i think its the most popular pressie!
    I think its trickier to put away than it is to put up - it took us a while to work out how all the bits fitted back in but i'm hoping now we've done it once it won't be too tricky to do again!
    we had a lovely christmas thank you - 2 very over-excited boys at time meant for hard work and a bit of bad behaviour from my zach. but apart from a few mad moments it was lovely. christmas day at home and my mil came over for a few hours and then boxing day at my mums with my brothers. we usually spend all days off going here there and everywhere and being exhausted but this year worked out really nicely.
    did your zach get lots of lovely pressies? i saw the piccie on fb of him playing with all the wrapping paper - he is so adorabley cute!
    much love jules x