Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Shark feed!

We went to Blue Planet aquarium yesterday with the clan and had a fab time! Gracie had her bottle next to the sharks which was very calming! She loved looking at the fish in the tanks- was mesmerised then fell asleep in my arms! Would recommend taking even babies our los age to an aquarium, esp with the kelloggs deal on at the mo.

Replies

• Options
    OOOhhhh sounds like you had a lovely day! I'm not sure where my nearest aquarium is, what a great idea for a day out though. I'll need to investigate more. How are you enjoying half term? xxx
  • Options
    Sounds like you had a brill time but think I'll have to leave it to oh - I have phobia of fish!! x
  • Options
    Amy - half term is manic! Alfie wants everything Charlie has, who ends up shouting at him and then Alfie clobbers him one! Sooooooo noisy! Gracie's the best behaved by far!
    Should be quieter tom as Charlie's on a trip with my school's holiday club. Will get Gracie weighed and go shopping in relative peace!
    Emma - you'd have hated the huge, slimy eels then!