Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Moving House!!

Woo Hoo - this is our last weekend in this house!! YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

But I am surrounded by crap! We have just bought all of the loft down and it is now in my living room :roll: esp as most of it is hubby's childhood stuff - some of it I understand he wants to keep for sentimental reasons but I think McDonald's toys are a bit too far!!!

So stressful doing this with Henry too as he is into everything and very nearly walking so it is a nightmare!! The up side is that the loft door is in his room so we have had to let him sleep in his travel cot in our room this weekend!!:\) We have nearly got all of it down and shipped to pils so just the rest of the house left now!

I know why people say this is so stressful now! We thought it was bad when we moved in but that was 2 years ago and there was no lo!!

We are moving to a new house though so at least we wont have to scrub and clean and chuck rubbish away once we get there!!

So excited now! 6 more sleeps!!

Oh and P.S. Liz, in reply to your own thread!! We are going to start ttc in approximately 7months so it's a way off now but think once we get moved in (and hubby realises that 4 bedrooms need filling with more than just guitars!) we may be able to bring it forward slightly!! Not so forward that we have another xmas baby though!!

xxx

Replies

• Options
    Ooh I'm excited for you! We've moved 4 times in the last 5 years, and I get a buzz out of packing and arranging my new homes! Ppl always joke saying we're on the run, but as we've moved in a a near enough circle within 5 miles of each other, I'd say more tapped in the head!
    Have fun!
  • Options
    Ohhh your new house sounds fab! With 4 bedrooms to fill Im sure you will persuade your oh to start trying for number 2 quicker image I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you are very happy in your new home xxx
  • Options
    oh lovely - I hope it all goes smoothly for you and that you enjoy all the space cos you will soon fill it (if your anything like us with crap rather than babies!)