Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cozy coupe

We have just bought zachariah a cozy coupe and he LOVES it. We were actually looking for one of those push along trikes but he kept putting his arms out for the car! Aside from putting it together it's fantastic, it says 18mth+ but I'd ignore that as there's a removable floor board so it's just a fancy pram and he's been opening and closing the door, even getting in and out himself and there's the squeaky horn too!!!!! Just thought I'd pass on our success with you imageimage

Replies

• Options
    the in laws have one of these just sitting in their back garden and elijah keeps pointing and saying car, wanting to go in it. I think i will give it a clean up and try him! x
  • Options
    Bless him how cute!!

Brendan had his first ride in postman pats van the other day lol! We were at the supermarket and they had one for the kiddies to have a ride in, the sort you normally put money in but this was free. He sat there with a big grin on his face stroking Jess lol!! xx
  • Options
    awww how cute Rhys loves cars so may have to look into one of these for him ha ha
  • Options
    Do it bluey, do it, do it lol. Even without the floor board he could push himself backwards. You will just have to watch out for him crawling through the hole though image
    Lucky brendan, I've been meaning to do that but not seen a 'snug' enough ride to hold him yet. But we did take him on a merry go round today which although he didn't gein lots while on he screamed his head off when it was over and had to come off! Haha
  • Options
    Good stuff! Gracie has the princess cozy coupe and loves it too! (so does Alfie, he ain't bothered it's pink lol)
  • Options
    lol- i will do it!
    We took Elijah & stepson down to the seaside last week and elijah went on the carousel with me and on an aeroplane ride with daddy. He wasnt sure about daddys ride but the carousel wasnt so scary and he loved that! Kept pointing at the horses saying 'dog' lol. Hes been in pats van too- is totally obsessed with postman pat x
  • Options
    we are getting mia the princess coupe as her easter prez, x she went in a friends yest and loved it! we hav just done out our garden so will be nice 4her to play outside with it!
  • Options
    my nan has one of these at her house from when my cousin was little (it's 9yrs old and apart from being a bit weathered from being outside it's perfect and rhys is the 6th to use it so they def last lol). Anyway Rhys had a go in it yesterday when we were down there and he loved it. He was making a brum noise sat in it and was trying to put the key in the ignition on it too.
    Would love to get him one but our flat is far too small for one and the garden's not really big enough after all his other garden toys are out. Oh well he'll just have to go and play at his great grandmas a little bit more ha ha