Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cozy coupe + asda = £19

Very quick one , Don't know if anyone interested but thought it was a fantastic price - it us the older version though without the bulging eyes image also posted in toddler

Replies

• Options
    I know nearly got it last week when it was ??30 but we waited as my mum said she wanted to get him one and glad we did as she got it last weekend for this price.
  • Options
    wow sounds fab. We already spotted the ??50 bike in there for 10yr old for xmas, so am gonna now pop down & get this for lije and save it too, sorted, thanks!
  • Options
    oooo wow - do you think they'll still pay with them at 2??? i know fin would love it now but we seem to buy him stuff all the time and wana keep stuff for xmas and bday x
  • Options
    I would think so star, we had a 4.5 yr old over who couldn't wait to get in and a 7yr old gutted she didn't fit!
    I'm half tempted to get one to leave at the grandparents as I can't fit toys in with all the rest of the stuff we end up needing image
  • Options
    yes my 4 year old loves them - that really is a bargain. shame we have nowhere to put it!
  • Options
    I have nowhere for it either image floyd already has two ride on car things and a horse lol taking up the front room!!! he would really love it tho!!!
  • Options
    def still play with it at my nana has one at hers and the 5 year old and 3 1/2 year pld love it. Also my 9 year old sister still trys squeazing in lol
  • Options
    Gracie loves hers and Alfie plays in it too (Charlie most disgruntled he's too big!) so def get one!