Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Maddy and her 'bits'

Maddy has discovered her lady bits in a big way! She is constantly prodding, poking and pulling at herself! I know it's a learning thing so, I leave her to it for a little while and then I say 'Ooooh Maddy, you need to stop that now, you'll make yourself sore'
Anyway, a couple of nights ago she was in the bath, having a prod so I said my usual line. And she looks at me with this earnest look on her face and replies.......

I can't Mummy.... I LOVE them!!

My daughter is a floozy!! Lol image

Replies

• Options
    Lol! We've had a similar thing here...Chez nearly freaked out the other day...when he was changing Gracie's nappy she had a good old fiddle and said 'Nice' in a long drawn out way!
    I also had it with Charlie (just gone 7yr). I went to give him a kiss when I went to bed and he had a smile on his face...so I pulled back the quilt and he had his hands down his jammy pants! He now wants to know why his willy 'stands up'. Bless, I can't bring myself to tell him, for heavens sake he's only just lost his front 2 teeth lol.
  • Options
    Im sooo glad to hear this! Hubby didnt know where to look when Holly was touching herself the other day! We just say "oh dont do that Holly" like its no big deal and she seems fine with that at the mo!
  • Options
    Ewwweeeeee lol! Zachariah is not doing this yet and as he's not talking I've no idea if he wants to haha! Sooooo didn't think we'd need 'that chat' for years!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    It's so disconcerting but you have to laugh, don't you? Yesterday she was lying in bed, drinking her bottle, dreamy expression on her face, with her hand in her nappy and I said 'What are you doing?' to which she replied... 'I'm tickling my bits!' Well, that's honesty for you!! Lol
  • Options
    Hahah! Very honest!
  • Options
    lol - Bryn is always playing with himself!! I don't ever remember Fee doing it though! Tristan (and he would kill me if he ever found out I was telling you this) always went to sleep with his hand down his nappy/pjs - I used to go in to kiss him goodnight when I went to bed and he would have one hand behind his head and the other down the front of his pjs! Sometimes he used to find it very difficult to go to the loo in the morning because his willy was standing to attention!! lol x
  • Options
    Lol... Maddy's Daddy finds it all very disturbing. I've told him to leave her to it but, if he baths her, I can hear him telling her off for doing it... Plonker!! I don't want her growing up thinking her bits are 'dirty'
    I'm hoping that she'll get bored with them soon enough!! lol xxx