Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1 month old!

Can't believe Gracie is one month old today! That last month of being pg dragged, this month has flown! Gave her her 1st bottle of formula yesterday just so when the boys are home from sch/nursery I can spend time with them without a little lady attached to me! She took it well and after 3 more feeds from 7pm-10pm went to 3.45am, waking then at 7am! Probably a fluke but I hope not!
Hope the rest of the December babies are well and being good for their mummies!

Replies

• Options
    I know what you mean, I can't believe its 4 weeks tomorrow since I had Holly! Im still breast feeding and its still going well even though she had a wee growth spirt this week and all she did for over 2 days was feed solid, hard going! She has had one or two bottles but doesn't like formula or drinking from a bottle so I think Im going to have quite a job when I decide to stop feeding.
    Look forward to hearing about how everyone else is getting on.
    xxx
  • Options
    Phoebe is five weeks tomorrow and even though i can't believe how quickly time has flown by it feels like she has been with us for ages. She loves it when me and oh read to her and stares at our faces all the time. I would love to know what she is thinking. Being a mummy is far better than i ever thought and feel so proud when people come over to us when we are out and about to say how beautiful she is. Oh is back at work now so im doing all the night feeds and getting really quick with feeding her, winding her, changing her bum and then getting her back to sleep again. It took a few sleepless nights of her crying when nothing is wrong and us not picking her up but she settles herself so quickly now im glad we perservered. Hope everyone else is getting some more sleep X
  • Options
    I cant believe my little Lily is one month old - i got really upset the other day cos i didnt want her to get big! My hubby thought i was losing it. Is it just me or does anyone miss being pregnant?! It was so nice feeling her moving around inside and sometimes when she is asleep in alttle bundle on my tummy it feels just like being pregnant again! I'm still b/f too and i'm so proud of myself to make it this far. She seems to have times where she wont stop feeding - hope its a growth spurt or something. I havent got a routine yet but plan on trying to establish some sort of reality in the next couple of weeks (dont know how though!)
    Just to cheer you other b/f mums up - i met agirl yesterday whose son is about 3 months and still b/f. He now sleeps all night from 7pm till 7am and has a nap in the afternoon too. I never even thought that was possible with b/f babies! I might try the idea of giving formula when Lily wont settle of a night - on the odd occasion ive spent 3 hours plus constantkly feeding and her gettting more frustrated and attacking me! I also never thought of wrapping up baby so her arm doesnt get in the way. sorry for rambling - my head is a shed these days!