Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Cute is....

.....Bryn giving his big sis a hug when she was crying

.... Ophelia singing 'go baby go' at the top of her voice while dancing round the room to her fav song of the moment

Just thought it would be nice to share those really cute/funny moments that make us smile.... there are loads more but these are the 2 moments that really made me smile today! image

Replies

• Options
    Ah, so sweet!
    My cutey faves atm are Gracie doing the signs to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Wind the bobbin up. She loves it then gives her self a clap!
    Alfie made up his own song to a tune on his keyboard!
    Charlie's gappy mouth, looks so young!
  • Options
    Thats well sweet!! Elijah made me smile this morning as hubby was showing me pics of him & Elijah at the park and he pointed and said "see saw"! x
  • Options
    So cute!

Oakley's first sentence 2 weeks ago when daddy was changing his nappy first thing in the morning and I came up to the changing station too and he said 'Muma and daddy!' in the cuteist most excited voice.

Daddy's been away for 10 nights now and we're feed up - boo to work, hurry home please!
  • Options
    Ah bless Oakley! Thats just reminded me that when Elijah was sitting in the car the other day he was singing a little song going "Mam mam ma, Dad dad da"!! His voice is really sweet too! His first sentence was "thats a bear!"
  • Options
    Awww, what cute los we have!

Bren is into kissing at the moment which is very cute, just a shame they are usually wet sloppy kisses lol! x
  • Options
    Rhys is into kissing and giving loves.

We were also driving to day with the windows down and all we could here from the back of the car was little giggles he thought the wind blowing in his face was really funny.
    I also love when he sees jay or the dog he says "ewo daddy" or "ewo doddy" not quite got the hang of l's and g's yet.

Bless them they are all such a bunch of cutie pies
  • Options
    We have a lot of cute toddlers, don't we?! Here's hoping they stay this cute for a long while to come x
  • Options
    Cute is....
    When Mia walks around saying 'bruva'....!!
    and when Robbie cries she runs straight to his moses basket and says 'He's alright!'!! x
  • Options
    Awww they're so lovely aren't they, my face thing zachariah is doing atm is going to his bedroom bookshelf pulling out a big book and bringing it to us for a snuggle and a read, then when finished we say get another one and off he plods to choose another. Do they have to grow up image
  • Options
    I know they are at such a lovely age I just want to keep him like this forever.

We were playing with my cousins lo the other day who is 5 months older than rhys. He wanted to play in the sand and took rhys's hand and said rhyshh dig dig dig it was lovely. Everything was and rhysshh (love the way he says his name) really looking after him.
  • Options
    Daddy came home last Sunday evening. Had Monday off with Oakley but has been out of the house at 6.30am and not back til gone midnight 2 nights - boo.

Thought of another one.

Went into Oakley's room on Tues to wake him up for tumble tots and he was snoring - so so cute!