Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bit of fun?

Hi Ladies,

Thought since of a few of us were feeling fed up for one reason or another we could use some cheering up. So how about we play a bit of a silly game? image We all say three statements about ourselves, two are true and one is made up and the rest of us have to try and guess which is the made up one? We can see just how well we know each other lol! image

So, I will start:-
1. I once did a tandem skydive from 13,000 feet to raise money for charity.
2. My great grandmother was swedish.
3. One of my dinner ladies from school was mum to Rosmary Ford, as in 'what's on the board Miss Ford" from the Generation game.

Can't wait to read everyone elses! image xxx

Replies

• Options
    Liz.....Should we guess straight away or list our 3 things and then when lots of people have done theirs then we guess?? :roll:
  • Options
    Let's all list our three things and then we can start guessing and see how many we get right! xx
  • Options
    ok ... here are my 3...

1. I had a fling with the school bus driver while I was at school
    2. I have 19 neices and nephews
    3. I met Tristan's dad when I was living in Guernsey

xx
  • Options
    Ooh count me in!
    Now to think of three things......!

1. I had pet stick insects when I was younger called Sticky, Twiggy and Greeny.
    2. I appeared on telly on Wacaday '90 with my school.
    3. My great grandad bred champion bulldogs.

Can't think what's false on

• Options
    One minute my post is there and the next it isn't ... and now its back again! :roll:

[Modified by: Emalenna on March 24, 2009 10:38 PM]

• Options
    It did the same to me Em! Registered as tho it hadn't gone through, then it was there when I double checked! Can't think which of yours is false either! Good game Liz!
  • Options
    Haha! This is going to be so hard! I have no clue which are the made up things so far!!

I used to use this as a warm up exercise when doing training courses for managers, or sometimes if I was doing group interviews. Used to help people relax and have a bit of a giggle!

See if we can get a few more and then we will have to start guessing!
    Em- I am loving your first one lol! Really hope that is true!! xx
  • Options
    Liz i think your no.3 is true....

Right, mine...
    1.) When i was a child I was on 'the disney club' in the gunge tank
    2.) My cousin is a c-beebies presenter
    3.) I have kissed mr tumble
  • Options
    Ooh all your 'facts' are so interesting I'm going to have to think a little longer before I add mine, eugh I must be really boring LOL......... I hope kissing mr tumbles not true and the bus romance is heehee
  • Options
    I just had to google 'Mr Tumble' as we can't get BBC out here and all I can say is I hope that is true Bluey lol!!! x
  • Options
    Now bluey was it when he was dressed as mr tumble or was it Justin??? Either way it would be very very wrong! lol
    I have no idea on what is true or false on anyones! Can't wait to see some more - very good idea Liz! x
  • Options
    I second the Mr Tumble/bus snog 'want to be true'-ness!!! image
  • Options
    Good game Liz!!! Could do with cheering up to so here goes...

1. "Shadow" from Gladiators stood on my foot in a club
    2. I've been "whacked" by Timmy Mallets' mallet (of Wacaday fame!)
    3. I've got a pair of Martin Johnsons underpants (England Rugby Coach/Ex- Leicester Tigers player)

No such naughty kissing mr tumble type for me, my life is so boring!!!!
  • Options
    lol Pootle - if your number three is true I don't believe your life is boring lol!! xx
  • Options
    pootle i think number 3's true! Can we start telling or giving clues yet Liz? x
  • Options
    just to clarify: if i'd had a fumble with mr tumble, he would have been dressed as him and not justin lol
  • Options
    lol Bluey!

Yep, lets start guessing what the porky pies are...

Ema - I think your number 2 isn't true, 19 sounds like a lot, Christmas must be a nightmare if it is true!
    Ali - I think your number 2 isn't true either, really picking at random with that one though!
    Bluey - I think your number 2 is a porky pie, mainly because I want the snogging Mr Tumble to be true lol!
    Pootle - I think your number 2 is a porky pie too, mainly because your other ones seem harder to have made up!

So it is all 2's that I think are porky pies so far, don't say if I am right or wrong yet, let's all have a guess at what the lies are first! xx

• Options
    ha ha I like this threadbut can't think of any to put will have to try come up with some ha ha I really want the Mr Tumble one to be true lol
  • Options
    Good, I'm glad I can start guessing now lol.

Righty-ho
    Liz I think no 2 is false.
    Em no 3 (cos I really want no 1 to be true!)
    Bluey no 2
    Pootle no 1

No reasoning for the above, just random numbers! And of course, wanting certain ones to actually be true!
  • Options
    ok I have no idea but here goes....

Liz - no 2
    Ali - no 1
    Bluey - no 3 (so hoping thats not true!)
    Pootle - no 3 (you poss own something else of his though!)

Need a few others to join in now!! x