Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Moving up the deleted born lists!

We're moving up the list of vanishing Born in dates! Do you think we should put a little petition type plea on here or accept defeat? Would be a shame to lose this forum as it's great chatting with all of you, I know there's toddler but not quite the same thing really is it imageimage

Replies

• Options
    they only seem to be deleting ones that have no recent posts on - that's why sept 07 has disappeared but not others before that - so fingers crossed we should be ok!

[Modified by: Craftycharli on September 02, 2009 01:01 PM]

• Options
    I noticed that too! I shall strap myself to my computer in protest if they delete us!image
  • Options
    I know I am really bad at coming on here but, if this forum disappeared I would, literally, shed lots of tears. It would be the end of an era and I am sure that we are one of the most travelled forums when it comes to Meet-ups!
  • Options
    lol! i think we probably are as we are so far spread out and even Liz in norway making meet-ups and i am meeting up with emma again tomorrow!
    i wroter to web-editor on forum suggestions asking about deletions and they said they don't delete active forums! lets hope not.

• Options
    ha ha - i don't think we got anything to worry about - i just snooped on the other groups and we are by far the best! we got over 1300 items and they mainly got 2 or 300 - the most is 600. and they don't post very often - some not since june/july! we post every day but then i guess we don't always talk about our babies!
    if we're all still here in 10 years we'll get prima to pay for us to have a spa weekend away so we can get all of us together at the same time. i bet they wouldn't do it - we'd have to go somewhere we' could take our kids with us! lol!
  • Options
    Deleted lists? where is this?
    They can't take our forum from us...it'd make me cry lol!

Hell..if we're still here in 5 years we'll deserve a spa weekend!
  • Options
    I have said this all along - I'm v surprised they don't want to do a feature on us for the magazine. It would be great publicity for them. I'm not sure we's get a spa weekend but a mummy make over at the least. So who's most convincing? I reckon either Kia or Liz, email them see what they say!
  • Options
    ha ha El - try the 'do you want to be in our magazine?' page i could do with a makeover thats for sure! how about you suggest the makeover for the 5 years and a spa weekend for the 10 years!!!
  • Options
    Oh pheweeee, I knew we were ott on here compared with other months but hadn't noticed it was a select few knocked off or kept on and not a month by month hit list lol image
  • Options
    we should have an emergency meeting place lol. so if we get deleted we can all go gatecrash another forum and we all know in advance which one it'll be!!!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOO they can't take this forum away. Even though I havent had a chance to get on much lately as soon as I have 5 mins I get on to see how everyone is even if I dont get a chance to reply.
    I think kia and liz should get together and persuade prima to take us all to a spa resort lol