Forum homeβ€Ί Archived Birth Clubsβ€Ί My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Robbed

For those not on FB, we were burgled yesterday during the night, while we were asleep upstairs. They broke in thru a downstairs toilet window and took two laptops, my purse, mobile, holiday cash and a brand new camera we only got on Tues. Feel p'd off but glad they didn't come upstairs as who knows...
I've lost all contacts so if I had your mobby no, please msg me via FB with your number!

Replies

• Options
    oh my goodness - so sorry to hear that - how horrid!!!

Glad they didn't come upstairs like you say!

Hope all is sorted for you soon! image
  • Options
    Crikey Ali - didn't realise you were all in the house at the time - how scary. Hope the children aren't too spooked by it (not to mention you and Chez). What a start to the hols... Big hugs xx
  • Options
    Oh god hadn't seen this on fb how awful for u and spesh being in the house at the time too. Hope u get everything sorted out xxx
  • Options
    Thats awful. Im really sorry this happened to you. I hope youre all feeling ok. x
  • Options
    How awful hope you all ok and not too distressed xxx
  • Options
    OMG how scary!!! Hope you are all ok!!
    xxx
  • Options
    omg i didnt realise u were upstairs!!!
    glad ur all ok though, what a horrible thing to happen
  • Options
    this is awful - i also hadn't realised you were upstairs! thank god you didn't wake up and go downstairs, or like you said that they came upstairs - how scary.
    do the police have any hope of tracking anything down?
  • Options
    oh my god - that would completly freak me.... hope your feeling ok about it!!!

hope you had insurance?!?!!!! xxx
  • Options
    Oh how horrible for you, im so sorry, Hope you are getting straight and that you are all not feeling too shaken up, although i would be big time. Hugs xx
  • Options
    Yes, we have insurance but they won't pay out for the laptops as our schools had bought them. Gotta tell me boss today! gulp.
    Bought a new mobby and they'll send me a cheque for it. Just a pain cos the new camera we got last tues is now sold out. Arghhhhh!
  • Options
    Omg that's terrible but
    like you said thank god all they took were a few replaceable things. Really hope you're all ok and not too shaken up!