Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pesto poo!

Yep you were right Ali - after their 3rd jabs their poo is most definitely green!! :\)

Bryn was fine after his jabs - though he screamed at the time and he was obviously uncomfortable and hot last night - calpol seems to have helped. x

Replies

• Options
    mm lovely!

Glad Bryn is ok though. Cole has his jabs tomorrow poor baby image
  • Options
    Truly scrumptious! :lol:
  • Options
    lol! I couldn't believe how much Bren wee'd after his first set, he was getting through nappies like nobodies business! Suppose the body has to get rid of the nasties somehow!
    He doesn't have his 2nd set until he is 5 months old, have to check when his 3rd set are but I have a while to wait for pesto poo lol!! x
  • Options
    Liz I'm so glad you said that about Bren weeing. Cole weed like you wouldn't believe after his 2nd set and the doc said he didn't think that it was connected!
  • Options
    Kia - good luck for Coles jabs tomorrow. Big hugs for him from me x
  • Options
    Thanks Emma.
    Poor boy he's not well. I hate that they have all these nasty injections at once - its so much for a little body. He's been weeing like you wouldn't believe and I was up I think 4 or 5 times in the night with him - mostly he was just grizzling and not really waking up though. He's still not himself - he has had one bottle today, won't take any more and has about chewed my nipples off - so at least he's had something to eat! Managed to get some calpol into him and he's sleeping at the moment so hopefully he'll wake up hungry!
  • Options
    Looks like i got off lightly, Philip seemed to have no ill effects whatsoever after any of his injections although he has had toxic nappies the last few days along with lots of dribble, hand eating and shoving anything he can get his hands on in his mouth!
  • Options
    Poor cole. Hope he gets better soon. Good old calpol!

Love the new pic-he looks so grown up!

• Options
    aa love the pics ladies!

was wondering bout the poo..ryan hasbeen much more solid recently... any ideas or is it just the veggies, although i thought that would be opposite..

hope all the bubbas are recovering from their 3rdlots of jabs if had them already!
    xx
  • Options
    Poo def changes when weaned Holly but also changes with ff too. Gracie had mushy pea poo yest and we were out at Trafford centre having lunch and the place didn't have a changing table. Not nice!
  • Options
    Its rubbish isn't it places not having changing facilities! We've stopped going to 2 pizza places now as they don't have changing facilities.

Cole has definately had a green poo today! One of the many poor boy,,,he's pooing and weeing loads! He's still grumpy today and still taking lots of naps but not for long enough to get rid of the grumps.. but at least he slept through till about 6.30 this morning