Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a quick update on my pregnancy...

Hi everyone. I havnt been on here for ages....lack of time and patience on my broken computer.I am currrently 27 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. We are having a nice surprise which we havnt done yet. I hve 2 boys already Ayden,4 and Tyler 16 months. Im having a really rough time at the moment. My back and hips have given up and I feel sick all the time. My bump is perfectly formed though which is nice. A few stretch marks but nothing really. I have a feeling this one is a boy which will be lovely all the same. People do keep saying "are you wanting girl"??? Its not there fault but I do get a bit upset sometimes and think will people not be as excited if I have a boy as I think a boy is such a blessing. My boys love there mummy soooo much and they are adorable. Oh well, should stop worrying about what other people think. I hope everyone is ok and the other mums (and dads) who are having 2nd, third, 4th and beyond babies are ok also. I still cant believe our babys are 16, 17 months old now. How quick has that gone!!! xxxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Laura, good to hear how you are doing. Sorry you are having a hard time with your hips and back and the sickness. Are you getting much support from your midwife?

I know what you mean about comments about the sex of the baby, when we told people we were having another boy a few people said 'oh well, maybe you will get a girl next time'. I would love to have a girl at some point but it made me feel a bit sad that people would think I wasn't as excited about having another boy. Brendan will love having a little brother!

Have you thought of any names yet?

Take care xx
  • Options
    Hi Laura. Good to hear you're ok - despite everything. Make sure you get plenty of support from your midwife - I had to have phsyio and it did help.

I think boys are more loving to their mums - and 2 of my sisters had 3 boys and they weren't disappointed! Saying that I was just as happy to have a mixed brood!

Keep us updated on your progress - can't wait to see all these baby pics!!

Take it easy (well as much as you can!) xx
  • Options
    how exciting! people you hardly know seem to think they can have a opinion when your pregnant! so whens baby due? sorry to hear about feeling rubbish - could swimming help? i had awful back and still do from pregnancy and have never had anyone take me seriously and offer physio - stupid! xxx
  • Options
    Not too long to go then to meet your surprise! Rest as much as you can x
  • Options
    Gosh can't believe how quickly all of these pregnancies are going can't wait to see some pics of them all x