Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TV

Just curious really - what do you watch on tv?
have posted this on fb too. I like a few programmes but some of what I watch has either finished now or gone really downhill. would be really nice to have something to watch sometimes and yet a lot of the time it just seems to be rubish on tv!

Replies

• Options
    oh and I suppose because this is supposed to be about our children - what do your lo's like watching!?
  • Options
    oh and I suppose because this is supposed to be about our children - what do your lo's like watching!?

LOL! Really did make me laugh image
    I replied to your grown up tv programmes on FB, but as for Elijah his main fave's on tv at the moment are: Something special, come outside (please do not ask me why-i have no idea!), Peppa pig, Ben & Holly, Thomas (of course), fimbles, tweenies, teletubbies, he also likes the citv channel where he watches: Spot the dog, Jim jam & Sunny and Pocoyo!

He loves dvds-pixar or disney like Bee movie, madagascar, monsters inc, bugs life etc

He's gone off the night garden & waybuloo, pays them no attention xxx
  • Options
    Mmmm grown up programs, I like ugly betty and just lately have been watching a fair bit on the eden channel on sky wonders of the solar system is fab, the tropic of cancer was really good as well. I love 16 and pregnant and teen mom which are both on the mtv channel.

Holly loves ben and holly, peppa pig and almost everything on the disney channel lol Holly wont watch itng either image
  • Options
    noahs gone off night garden and wayballoo too - i think cos he watches them at grandmas til he gets sick of them!
    we absolutley love peppa pig in this family! zach even had a peppa pig birthday cake last year bless him! comeoutsides quite sweet even if it is ancient! and its got a plane in it!
  • Options
    We manage to get UK tv over here but BBC can be a bit hit and miss in the morning so Brendan and Jacob usually watch milkshake while they are having their breakfast. Their favourites are Peppa Pig, Roary the Racing car, Noddy, Family and Jacob loves The Little Princess.
    I've got In the Night Garden on DVD which they sometimes like to watch but not always.

As for me... well I quite like my Emmerdale and Corri (much to my hubbies annoyance!), I also like most cooking programmes, hubby and I love QI, we got into the IT crowd that we have on DVD and I think there is another season starting on tv soon. Grand Designs is another one I quite like, and escape to the country, location location etc. I wouldn't say there were many series that we always watch, we are a bit hit and miss with tv. Also as we are an hour ahead some of the better stuff is on a bit late. x
  • Options
    I like Desperate Housewives,NipTuck and Come Dine With Me.

Jack loves Mickey Mouse, Handy Manny,Mr Moon and Peppa pig. He also likes Wow Wow Wubzy! He likes Disney film Cars and Nemo too xx
  • Options
    I just watch really rubbishy trashy tv most of the time that I don't really have to watch properly like 4 weddings lol, I was a glee addict and rather lost with what to with myself tonight now it's finished lol. I do like Mythbusters, Come Dine With Me, Qi, Mock the Week & One Tree Hill lol.

Rhys loves Roary, Chuggintons, Tweenies, Come Outside, Ben & Holly (He keeps putting things on his head being Princess Holly is that a sign of things to come? lol), Mr Tumble & the wiggles.

He's very into Toy Story, Cars & Madagascar on tv at th minute
  • Options
    I'm not sure of a sign of things to come Becci but Brendan currently has pink nail polish on his toes (after seeing me do mine and begging to have his done too!) and he keeps pointing at them and saying 'pretty!' lol!!

Chuggington in another one both of mine love, Jacob squeals when it comes on! xx
  • Options
    ha ha Rhys keeps asking for a fire mouth, in other words he wants red lippy on lol. My sister's always dressing rhys up in her headbands and put a blonde wig from build a bear on Alfie the other day, she's so cruel lol.
  • Options
    lol! You'll have to get a photo of him in the blonde wig, I bet that is hilarious!
    Apparantly Brendan loves dressing up in the pink princess dress and gold high heels at nursery! My friends lo was the same at this age but now is obsessed with army stuff so I think it is just a phase. x
  • Options
    I'm very jealous as max won't dress up at all! image