Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2nd birthday lists

Omg I can't believe I'm writing this... but its getting close to our lo's 2nd birthdays so i though i'd start a list. Post your lo's birthays (no way I can remember from last year lol) and I'll add them to the list

Noah - 3 December
Zachariah - 3 December

Max - 5 December
Finlay - 6 December

Gracie - 10 December

Holly - 14 December
Bryn - 14 December
Ryan - 16 December
Jack - 17 December
Floyd - 18 December
Philip - 19 December

Elijah - 21 December
Ella - 21 December

Cole - 22 December
Henry - 24 December

Maddy - 26 December
Rhys - 27 December

Brendan - 2 January
Oakley - 6 January

[Modified by: kia on 01 December 2009 20:35:32 ]

[Modified by: kia on 24 December 2009 16:12:08 ]

Replies

• Options
    Brendan - 2nd January

Can't believe they are going to be 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Elijah- 21st December!
  • Options
    Got Brendan and Elijah. I know Liz...how is it that we have almost 2 year olds!! Its not right lol
  • Options
    We are far too young to have nearly 2 year olds surely?! lol!
  • Options
    rhys's is 27th. but he's still too little to be 2 ha ha. He's still in 9-12 month jeans lol. Just don't think his legs are growing as he's in 18 month-2 year tops lol.
  • Options
    Aw bless. Cole has stumpy legs too compared to the rest of him. He has mostly 2-3yo tops at the moment because I was too stingy to buy 18-24 month tops when he was already half way through that age range by the time he needed them lol. Sleeves roll up and its all good! The 12-18 month trousers are a good fit now but ..is it just cole or are trousers big on other lo's??
  • Options
    pants are massive, we have them on tightest waist setting and have to roll them up still
  • Options
    Holly is the 14th Dec, I sooo can't believe I am going to have a 2 year old! Holly is still in 9-12 month trousers! but 18-24 or 2-3 tops!
  • Options
    Gracie 10th December

She's in a right mix of clothes, but I've started buying 2-3 stuff now and the waist and length on pants are too big, skirts fall down if no tights on!
  • Options
    Max 5th December!

Where has that time gone???!
  • Options
    Bryn is the same day as Holly - 14th.... he's in age 2-3 clothes - and they aren't that big on him!!

Liz how do you think I feel.... Tristan will be 18 on the 12 december!! eeek!! lol
  • Options
    Henry is 2 on 24th December - he's in 2-3 clothes and size 8 shoes!! He suddenly seems like a giant compared to Isabelle too!!

xxx
  • Options
    I still don't actually believe you have an 18 year old son Ema, you can't possible me old enough =)

Bren is a little shorty legs wise too, he is now finally starting to grow out of his 9-12 month trousers and is in some 12-18 month old ones, he is a size 6 shoe. Top wise he has been wearing 12-18 month old ones for ages. It has caused a big problem with his snow suit though because I had no clue which size to get him! In the end I got 12-18 month old and it looks so big on him lol!
    Jacob is in 3-6 month old stuff and is growing loads faster than Bren did so at this rate he is going to be in the same size stuff as Bren!! xx
  • Options
    Oakley 6th January

As for clothes he is in 2-3 year old clothes, although I've used his old tops and jogging bottoms as PJ's as I think you want them a bit tighter saves on the ??????! Also when I put the rain cover on the maclaren his shoes stick out!
  • Options
    Finlay - 6th December

fin too has stumpy legs - in 12-18 months bottoms and tops 18-24 months or some are 2-3 years...
    last time he was measured he was 6.5 shoes but so need to get them re-done i reackon he's a whole size bigger now!
    xx
  • Options
    Jack 17 Dec

Hes in 18-24 month clothes but still 12-18 in some shops. Shoe size 5 now and weight is 1 stone 12!
  • Options
    oooo havent weighed fin since he was 11 months old and the other day my mum put him on scales and he was 2 stone 1lb................what are all your lo's???

xx
  • Options
    Bren is 2 stone as well x
  • Options
    Noah is the 3rd December and I think Zachariah is the same.
  • Options
    Floyd is the 18th

He weighs 2st2 he is wearing 12-18months bottoms and will be in them for a while as they are still a bit long and now he's not in nappies they r baggy round his tummy n bum lol, his tops range from 9-12- 18-24 xxx