Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

secret santa!!!

oooh i want to send mine now!!!
when is everyone posting?? xxx

Replies

• Options
    lol.... I was going to send mine at the end of next week x
  • Options
    I need to buy mine this weekend and get it in the post as it could take a while since it has a way to travel! Glad you reminded me! x
  • Options
    Think gonna get mine this weekend then prob send next weekend
  • Options
    Need to wrap it then will probably post it middle of next week.

Are we all going to open them on xmas day?
  • Options
    Haven't got mine yet! Been looking tho, so I'll try and get it this week and post next. Please bump this up next week someone to remind me again lol.
  • Options
    Just a thought - this could be Holly's secret ploy to find out who her secret santa is - based on when she gets her pressie!!! lol
  • Options
    lol, very cunning!!
  • Options
    mwhahahahaha...me?no!
  • Options
    ooo well i was going to post it in the next couple of weeks - but im a nightmare and i'll prob forget so when i have it sorted i'll post straight away! yeah when are we opening???
    and are we writing a lottle clue?!
  • Options
    Yes defo a little clue and then we can start a thread on here for everyone's guesses as to who sent it. I think we should all open on the same day but i won't manage to wait till xmas day!

I had forgotten I had mine - thought I had done all my wrapping but not wrapped it yet so that's a job for tonight!
  • Options
    I'm not going to leave a clue because when the person gets their pressie they will know its from me!!! x
  • Options
    mmmm interesting emalenna??!!!
  • Options
    Ohh i have mine waiting to be wrapped. Must get that sorted. Can't think of a clue - i am crap at things like that.
  • Options
    Hm..really must buy the other bit of mine and get it wrapped and posted. Am totally failing at clues though!!

Was it the 15th to be posted by??
  • Options
    I don't think I will need a clue for mine either, if nothing else the postage mark should give it away lol!!
    I put the 15th down as a guideline as I figured that was probably the latest to leave it for it to arrive in time for Christmas. If people want to post early then feel free but don't say on here otherwise you will give the game away as Em pointed out!!
  • Options
    Lol!
    It's all very interesting! I told a porky pie about buying and posting...not got it yet so lord knows when it'll be posted, let alone wrapped!
    I wrote a clue a week or two ago tho then lost it...can i remember it?! Hell no!
  • Options
    I have to buy it this weekend and will try and post next week. It's sooooo hectic at the mo though so will probably be a last minute thing!! Was told today was the last posting day for Afghanistan and managed to get James' stuff wrapped last night and posted at 3pm this afternoon!! Lol
  • Options
    got mine ready to go! just say the word and its in the post!! woohoooooo pressies!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Hmmm Ali, pork pies ... I could just eat one!! Especially those mini melton mowbray ones. Typical the things I want to eat you can't actually buy out here!! x
  • Options
    Well theres a secret santa idea for someone - a pork pie for Liz!! lol

Are we all going to set a date for opening so that we all open at the same time? Sorry if thats been asked/answered before xx