Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feeling left out

I was feeling left out as everyone seems to have changed their pics (although this does led to great confussion as to who's who - I'm only a simple person and get very easily muddled esp these days)
So I thought I better update the photo of Oakley, plus if I don't keep doing it I'll forget how (had to look up my username from email as had already forgotten that - I just not made out for this techy stuff)

El x

Replies

• Options
    Ha ha I have to have it set to remember me as I always forget stuff like that too. It's a lovely pic too. Very cute x Think I may need to update mine soon too now ha ha.
  • Options
    ok i'm really left out now - just can't do it, have no idea how - someone mentioned about going through photobucket and aveator but it just came up with a cartoon person... help?
  • Options
    Charlotte,

I'm the worst person at IT so I'm sure you can do it.

Go to photobucket.com
    Click on join now
    Once you've joined click on 'choose files'

Find your photo from whichever file
    Then click on 'edit' and click on 'resize' [photo must be less than 95 x 95]

I then save this tiny photo onto my computer by right clicking on the mouse and 'save picture as'

You then go into my profile on this site and click on the 'browse' and select the photo and click on update [I think]

Hope this helps. Looking forward to seeing your lo.

El x
  • Options
    I haven't changed my pic for ages - but then this one of Bryn always makes me smile so I probably wont change if for a while..... All these new pics are lovely xx
  • Options
    Charlotte - what a star you did it!!! [do you see what I did there!?!] What a gorgeous pic.

Em - That photo is just too cute for words I agree def keep it.
    My lo is just not photogenic at all - just like his daddy! You point a camera in his direction he looks normal - snap - and you end up with all sorts of weird faces and ugly mug shots, I nearly posted on the worst photo I had but I don't mind you Dec girlies seeing it and us all having a chuckle but it will appear on any of my baby formun posts too!
    My daughter is completetly different point at a camera at her and it's like looking at a model in a catolgue.

El x
  • Options
    Awwwww they are all soooo cute!! Im gonna have a look for a good pic of Holly later xxx
  • Options
    I agree we have a bunch of cuties! x
  • Options
    awww love all the new pics, em i wouldnt want to change that pic either, in fact i wish i could get my zachariah to pose like that so i had my own version, its adorable!

dec was definitely the monh for cuties if i can say so myself and i honestly dont think wer'e being at all biased, its blooming obvious heehee
  • Options
    el has oakley got a full head of lush hair there? he looks such a big little boy bless him, although zachariahs hair has grown its still not really hair hair!
  • Options
    Oakley had to have a hair cut a few weeks ago as his hair was in his eyes and down his back. He has lost some of it at the sides but has a huge mop on the top, we call him Borris (as in mayor of London).
    it's about 10cm long.It is gorgeous and I did want a boy with long blonde hair - i just didn't imagine he'd be born with it! When he was born it was curly for a bit but now it's dead straight. It does make him look a lot older even more so it photos you'd be forgiven for thinking he was a toddler. When he's in thr bath and it's all wet you get an idea of what he'd look like as a bold baba. I must say all the mummies with little girls that are even older and still bold are very jealous!

El x
  • Options
    i vaguely remember it was obvious in other pic (forgive me my memory is pants) but its far more striking in colour, looks lovely im not suprised girlie mums are jealous i am a tad too, although zachariah is a nightmare come bath time so perhaps its good that he doesnt have a full head of hair to wash though ,lol.