Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hertfordshire/Essex meet up

As the title suggests! I know Amy is now in Essex so I hope she sees this. And I'm sure there aren't any other Herts/Essex mummies but thouight I'd post it this way instead of FAO Amy in case I'd missed something!

So Amy if you're interested or anyone else I'm pretty easy on the venue and the dates at the mo - as it's school hols.

Hopefully someone will reply!

El x

Replies

• Options
    Well I MAY be able to attend this one! Esp if its week of the 24th sept (not suggesting you should make it that week for me!) but my in laws are in beds, and I used to live in st albans so know the area a little... and route planner should help anyway! So may i finally join a meet up please?! Oh i hope lots of people can come!
  • Options
    meant aug not sept
  • Options
    That week could be a possibility for me!
  • Options
    Hey El! At last a meet up i might possibly make! I live in St. Albans. Im pretty easy on dates. Let me know
    Suz x
  • Options
    Hiya!! I'll be free to meet up any time, if you let me know some dates you are free we can arrange somewhere to meet up. We still dont have internet in the house, its a working progress lol I'll pop on every few days and see what you can come up with. image
  • Options
    Remembered I'd posted this and should be trying to organise things! LOL

I am free this Tues 25th or Thurs 27th. I have seen signs for a soft play area in Hatfield and have looked it up Hatfield Kids Funzone ... http://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/family-fun/Hatfield_Kids_Funzone/1727

Seemed to be half way between most of us.

If not then I work Wed - Fri term time. What do you think?
  • Options
    Sorry for not getting back, thats us just about back to normal now! How about if we meet up on a Monday morning near the end of the month? I'll have a look at hubbys shifts (he needs to be my driver lol) and see what i can come up with and you could let me know when is good for you? xxx