Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

update-me

I went back to the docs yesterday (trudged the buggy through the ice and up the blooming hill!) He is now referring me to the hospital for further tests. Hallelujah! Its only been 6 months of hell. So thats good news anyway and i just am desperate for them to get to the bottom of what is making me so exhausted and unwell. I'll prob have to have scans and all sorts, but as long as they are following it up its all good really. Want to get back to work and get out!!! The doc was still suggesting diabetes or thyroid probs but as they didnt show on numerous blood tests he doesnt really have a clue. Oh, and got some antidepressants to help me along as its all been a bit too much for too long now xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hope now uv been reffered to the hospital they can get to the bottom of it for you. Hope the anti depressants help too, must be awful feeling so ill for so long and not knowing what's causing it. xxx
  • Options
    Glad you are getting refered I've got no faith left in the NHS I'm afraid and I do think you have to push push all the time.

Hope you get some answers soon.
  • Options
    Glad you have been referred hun, hopefully you will get an appointment soon and they can give you some answers and a solution! xxx
  • Options
    So glad you've been referred. Hope the anti-ds help. big hugs xx
  • Options
    So glad you have been referred... really hope they get to the bottom of things soon
    xxx
  • Options
    Hurray! Hope it enlightens you and you can start back on track once they know what it is. Take care x
  • Options
    Woo hoo, hope all goes well and they finally get to the bottom for it all! xxx
  • Options
    Thank you all! Will keep you posted xx
  • Options
    I'm sorry hadn't known you were having trouble but really glad they're going to start looking into it and hope you get sone answers soon and pills help kick start some pma, take care x
  • Options
    im sorry too, i didnt realise u were so down and i hope this is the start of things looking up for u. the anti-ds are wonderful in my experience and i found it easy to come off them when i ran and and just forget to get some more!
    fingers crossed for everything looking up for u
    xxx