Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Amy

Hi,

Just wanted to say good luck with your impending arrival, I hope it all goes smoothly and you get the birth you want. Can't wait to hear all about it and find out if you have had a boy or a girl!

In the meantime put your feet up and enjoy lots of Easter choc!!image

Liz xxx

Replies

• Options
    Same here hope he/she doesn't keep you waiting much longer x
  • Options
    Same from all of us here too - oooo how exciting!!

• Options
    oooo theres been no reply do you think amy's in labour!!! can't wait to hear!

• Options
    Good luck

xxx
  • Options
    Good luck, hope all goes well xxx
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Thankyou very much ladies for all your good luck messages.....,
    I had a little BOY!!
    Robbie Paul, born on 11th April at 8.20am! weighing 7lb 1oz! Labour all went brilliantly,didnt arrive at hospital until 7.50am and he was born at 8.20am! Big sister Mia loves him, trying to help with everything and wanting to hold him all the time, or be in his moses basket with him!! But she's doing really well adjusting to the new arrival. Hope you are all well ,and have had a lovely easter.xxx amy xxx
  • Options
    Huge congratulations Amy!

Wow you only just got to the hospital in time didn't you??! Big hugs to you all

xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! That is fantastic news! Glad to hear it all went so smoothly - fingers crossed mine goes the same although maybe not quite so quick as we have an hours drive to the hospital lol!
    Were you at home having contractions for a while or did it literally happen really fast?!

Congratulations again, you'll have to put a picture up of him when you get a moment! xxx
  • Options
    Yay! ah well done hun, great news and fab that Mia is adjusting so well, ah bless xxx
  • Options
    congrats well done glad Mia is enjoying having a new baby brother x x
  • Options
    Congratulations xxx
  • Options
    oh wow - congratulations amy! so glad mia is loving her baby brother and the labour went soooo well! my god your a star! so when did it all start and did you have any drugs???

hope he is being an angle for you and your not too tired! mind you the first few days are a whirl wind arnt they!!!

keep us posted x
  • Options
    congratulations!! so pleased for you! hope you're getting some sleep! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations!! So glad it went so smoothly and Mia has adjusted so well XXX
  • Options
    Wow, congrats to you on the birth of your son!
    That's the best way to do it, over and out in a matter of minutes!
    Have fun with your babies x
  • Options
    Hi ladies,
    I'd had period type pains all evening,but was convinced i wasnt in labour! had afew contractions-really irregular throughout the night, they didnt get regular!!and at about 7am my oh said we should go hosp get checked over as id had a quick labour with mia! when we got there at 7.50am got examined and was nearly 7cms dilated!got on the gas and air straight away..!(love the stuff)the midwives then left us and said push this button if u need to push!and within seconds i needed to push!! i'd gone to 10cms in about 2minutes!!then my son was born at 8.20am! and placenta delivered at 8.24am!
    All is going really well,the only hard thing is trying to explain to Mia Mummy cant do that right now with you cos she is feeding/changing robbie etc.. which i find difficult as she doesnt understand and i dont want to make her upset or feel left out.. hopefully we will be back into a routine soon and it will all sort itself out!!!
    hope your all ok, xx
  • Options
    Crikey what a fantastic labour you had! I've got about an hour and a half drive to the hospital so I'm hoping things don't move quite so quickly for me lol! Mine was fairly quick with Brendan so I am a tad worried that this one could arrive in the car! Think I will be making my way to the hospital at the first sign lol! x