Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Busy but exciting week to come!

Ooh, I'm all excited! lol
Going away in the caravan for 1st time in ages today then off to Take That on Sunday. Found out last night that Lady gaga is there too so all my class are gonna be well jealous when I tell all 32 of them this morning!
Then Monday at school, lots of schools in lancashire are gonna attempt a world record of the biggest 'wake up shake up' session (which funnily enough contains Just dance by lady Gaga!) in the morning....then in the evening, our school has it's Fun Night, where me, Chez, my dad and my TA at school are doing the bbq (and my mum's having all 3 kids pestering to go on games etc!)
On Thursday, I'm taking 12 kids to lancaster for the lancs youth games, where we're representing Pendle in the Athletics finals. It's a huge event and it should be great for the kids and a jolly day out for me n the sports chappy!
In fact, I'm out of school on 4 of the 5 days next week....Alfie appt for speech (he's sort of stammering), training for athletics, and infants fun session up at the high school. Myboss's gonna be giving me a pay cut lol.
Hope you all have a more relaxing week than mine. I'm like a big kid, can't wait!!! image

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like a great week ali, hope the weather stays nice for it.
    We're at take that on Saturday and I can't wait although the weather is meant to be CRAP!!! but never mind still be fab lol
  • Options
    Wowee what a week, hope you have a lovely time (sure you will, come rain or shine)
    Hope alfies appt goes well too
  • Options
    ooooohhhhhhhhhhh enjoy it all!!! Let us know all that happens! image
  • Options
    Busy busy busy! Have a fab time! x
  • Options
    oh my god your a busy bee - and how do you get time to get on here at 7am?????????????? you must be miss organised!!! x
  • Options
    No wonder you're not having no 4 - you haven't got time!! Hope you have a brilliant time xx
  • Options
    Hope you had a fab week with all the running around! Last 3 weeks of the summer term seem to be mental, how the hell are teachers supposed to fit curriculum based lessons in amongst all the fun?! Sod the curriculum - enjoy! x