Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

catch up

Hi Everyone
Not been on for ages and there seems to be loads to catch up on so I am sorry If I miss answering any of the posts.

Any news on Liz and the baby Jacob?

Things have been mad here with ear infections, teething, chicken pox scares, visits from my father and then the in laws. Work is pants and very stressful with them re doing job descriptions and we have the unions involved as the managers are being underhand and we may have to put in a grievance and that's on top of the swine flu and meals scares that are happening in our area now. Fortunately I haven't yet had to wear masks to see patients but from what the infection control people think we may have too soon! hence not been on here for ages.

Hope everyone is ok both mummies and ltille ones

Jillycat x

Replies

• Options
    Gosh really does sound like uv had a lot going on!!!!
    We're doing really hoping to move house within the next 6 weeks.
    Hope the work stress easies for u soon and u get it all sorted out xxx
  • Options
    What a lot of worries! Hope things get much better very quickly!
    We're (touch wood) ok and coutning down the days till the summer hols! (31 lol)
    Take care x
  • Options
    Hello! Blimey you have been busy!
    Not much change my end... well except that hubby and I are trying for another little one! So fingers crossed there!

What do you do fr a living? You said about patients... sorry i should pay more attention and i would know wouldnt i!
  • Options
    blimey - busy! must be quite worrying having to think about swine flu.
    we're good here - i haven't been on for ages either - just too busy with work and pre-school committee and another committee for getting funding for local parks - plus the 2 boys as well obviously!!! it was zach's 4th birthday this weekend and it has been very manic. we've had a great time but are all knackered now!
    hope everything gets sorted out with your job - best of luck great to hear from you, julesy x
  • Options
    my god you have had it all going on sweetie!

cant remember if you know - i'm pregnant now 15 weeks tomorrow and had first scan the other day! due date 30th November so another xmas baby!!!

xxx