Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

oh BALLS! UPDATE

my coil is missing in action so it is not out yet image POO POO BALLS!

[Modified by: Craftycharli on 03 September 2009 09:46:42 ]

Replies

• Options
    Oh my goodness! What does that mean in terms of getting it out? x
  • Options
    Well it might be a long job :roll: The nurse could not see the threads at all!!!! So I now have an appt with the doc on Thurs who apparently has a 'device' that might help (I didn't ask any more as it sounds YUCK!)

If she still can't find it I will have to go for an ultrasound and xray to see if it is still there and IF it is then I have to go to a gynea appt to remove it.

One step at a time - let's hope the doc finds it tomorrow!
  • Options
    Not really sure what to say except oops and good luck image
  • Options
    Hmmmm .... I wonder if it has anything to do with all the 'practising' you have been doing over the long weekend!! lol! Sorry, couldn't resist!
    Seriously though - really hope the doctor finds it tomorrow and gets it out so you can start baby making xx
  • Options
    Me too Liz mainly cos today I have got the MOST horrendous tummy cramps - MORE POO!
  • Options
    ekk!!!!!! Hope they sort you out quickly - and painlessly
  • Options
    Hope the doc finds it tomo hun x
  • Options
    OMG! And you were encouraging me to have it fit! lol
    Hope it's out soon and you can practise for real ;\)
  • Options
    Good luck!! I have yet to meet anyone who has had a good experience with the coil!! I don't have to worry too much as still single!! Lol
  • Options
    IT'S OUT!!

Think the nurse was just pants as the doc found it without any problems really so I still love my coil and will be having another one without a doubt!!!!

She advised I have a normal period and then ttc properly BUT apparently our 'practice' at the weeknd could result in preg if I ovulate cos spermies hang about AND my fertility is now normal again!!!! image
  • Options
    lol! glad you sorted it out. good luck with ttc no 2!
  • Options
    Glad it's all sorted and hope it doesn't take too long for no.2 x
  • Options
    OMG I am sooooo pleased you got it out, now Im starting to panic over mine lol Did you get yours checked quite a bit when you had it in? Mine hasn't ever been checked so maybe its time to make an appointment!
  • Options
    OMG I am sooooo pleased you got it out, now Im starting to panic over mine lol Did you get yours checked quite a bit when you had it in? Mine hasn't ever been checked so maybe its time to make an appointment!
  • Options
    Sorry - only just saw your reply hollys mummy - no I did not have it checked my doc never said to - she told me to check it myself but I never did! image

In the end though I think the nurse was just pants as the doc got it straight away!
  • Options
    woo hoo how exciting, good luck and have fun trying now!! x