Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

How do i add an aviatar?

Ive got a new laptop so it should be able to do it. I go into my profile, browse and click on the pic i want to add (which is just a normal one from my camera) but when i click upload it says the file is too big. I want to show off my baby too! Help! Thanks. :\?

Replies

• Options
    hi, just save the pic you want to use in a smaller pixel size and it will let you then! x
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Am mega impressed that ive finally done that! Would never have been able to do the pixel size thing on my computor as am pretty clueless with ICT! But went onto photo bucket and managed to do it on there. So Many Thanks!!
  • Options
    I hate computers lol I have to get my friend to do my pics via her computer! I think she uses photoshop. Ive tried doing it myself but just says pic too big and wont let me downsize it. Sorry couldnt be of more help

• Options
    Thank you ladies - I too have now managed to get a photo on. Wished I'd asked sooner
  • Options
    Lovely los Sarah and Kerry! Good ict mummies too!
  • Options
    Thank you! x
  • Options
    Glad you got your picture. She looks gorgeous!

• Options
    Lovely pics image
    You lot have inspired me to get off my arse and put a new one up!!

Hopefully it'll work - I use photoshop to resize mine - just crop all the clutter off the background (messy house..me...never!) and reduce the size..
  • Options
    I think I might have mentioned before that I'm useless at this! Well I've gone on to photobucket and have managed to resize the photo. Now how do I get to put the photo into that little box. God I really am useless at this stuff - sorry! But I figured if someone who previously hadn't managed then just maybe I could.

El x
  • Options
    OMG - I did it! Don't know if I could ever do it again though! Thank you!
  • Options
    Well done El! Oakley looks so tiny there!
    Cole looks like a really big boy now in his pod thingy!
  • Options
    Aw what a cute pic El.