Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Problems with bottle - well....

Just realised that every now and then Paige seems to fuss more over bottles and is inconsistent with time taken to drink full bottle of formula - well ....

I just realised that half of the bottles have medium teats, - 3 - 6 mths. no wonder - what an idiot am i.

Can someone please tell me i'm not the only one to have not checked for fast flow teats???????

Shell

Replies

• Options
    Bryn hates the fast flow ones - he much prefers the medium ones. Sure you're not the only one that hasn't checked though. x
  • Options
    i changed ours over to medium flow as he got older and have just stuck with them, never thought to change! lol. But doesnt seem to make much difference to Elijah, any milk going he'll drink it in record time! x
  • Options
    Lol!! I'm using a mix at the mo too!! I try to remember to put the fast flow ones on but I only have 2 and don't want to buy anymore as I am getting her to drink her milk from a sippy cup. That makes me sound really tight, doesn't it?? Lol
  • Options
    I forgot last week and put a slow teet on. Took Sam 45 mins to finish his bottle!!!! Normally 5 mins max!
  • Options
    Lol!! I can imagine him with big sucky in cheeks, trying desperately to get the milk to come through, bless him! Maddy doesn't mind swapping and changing as long as I don't put a fast flow on her bottle of water... Then she coughs and splutters lots!!
  • Options
    Lol!! I can imagine him with big sucky in cheeks, trying desperately to get the milk to come through, bless him! Maddy doesn't mind swapping and changing as long as I don't put a fast flow on her bottle of water... Then she coughs and splutters lots!!
  • Options
    Lij wont drink milk from a cup! He'll drink juice or water, but as much as ive tried, he wants a bottle still