Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Aaaarrrggh

hello again, so.... still no permanent internet but trying to get on as and when i can (ie hardly ever!) will hopefully have it all sorted by next week but oooooeeee do you lot talk a lot heehee (like i woudn't know! i'm going to have to work pretty hard to get my posts number up to scratch :lol: )

errr will try and catch up a bit now (am at my parents for a few days) but no doubt will never get a real chance until at home with internet that works!

update on zachariah: 3rd tooth peeping through it's a top one, crawling good n proper now, trying desperately to stand on his own now, we get 1 second and then his chest puffsout saying heeeeeeeeee then falls flat on his iddy bitty behind lol! Drs have now come to a dead end about his sight, they cant find a reason so just hoping it will improve, am being referred on but dont know that the outcome will be any different. the good news is though he certainly appears to be seeing something so he's definitely not blind but it may just be shadows, i dont think we'll know til he can tell us, speak zachariah speak! lol

hope all of you are well, am loving the pictures, i want to update mine but dont have photos on pc atm.
facebook, am desperately trying to persuade oh so i can play 'BE does facebook' with you too, image

Replies

• Options
    I'm gonna feel ur pain internet wise soon as from next week we won't have it cry!!!! Don't know how am gonna cope!!! Will be having to pop on everytime am at my mum's lol.

It must be frustrating still not knowing one way or another about his sight but at least it sounds possitive that he is seeing something.

• Options
    Argh stupid BE - it ate my reply last night and now i can't remember what I said!

If we all got our lo's to look at your oh with big sad puppy dog eyes and we said please would he be persuaded? image
  • Options
    Lol kia, I like your persuasion techniques, SAS watch out!

Zachariah has been a very busy boy! Let's hope he speaks really soon then you can assess his sight more. It does sound better though, knowing he can see something, rather than not knowing previously whether he could see anything. You keep at them...

My net's on and off most days, real pita (pain in the arse!) esp as it can take half hour to connect. FB can be made so secure...would be great for you to join us on there too, not that I get on much. BE is my fave!
  • Options
    nice idea kia but he's a stubborn little monster!

i think it is better, the way i see it is he's either beginning to see or really developing his other senses but either way is good, just a pain the drs have decided there's no other avenues to explore. hey ho, life goes on image

no internet people, eek, image i have no idea how mothers coped before all this cyber stuff lol!
  • Options
    well he sounds like it certainly isn't stopping him doing anything bless him!!!

just a quick question - did he ever have the dye drops put in eyes to be checked\??? fins having that done friday x
  • Options
    yes he did, fin will be fine, it's just like eye drops, he may make a little fuss because something strange is happening but it doesn't hurt, the only thing is you will be waiting around a bit as they take about half an hour to work so take milk or someting to pass the time for him whie you're waiting. good luck, is this for a lazy eye check?