Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Football widow?

Hi

Is anyone else going to become a FW this weekend?

Im already a F1 widow so got double trouble now as they both on!!
Luckily for me ive just enrolled to do an online Medical and Clinical admin course so will be cracking on with that over next few weeks!

What eill the rest of you be doing to pass the boredom?:lol:

Replies

• Options
    Luckily no! I'm a F1 widow too, but actually quite like watching the race myself, its just the qualifying and all the rest of it that I get fed up with!
    My hubby is more into his rugby and generally prefers playing it then watching it. You have my total sympathy! x
  • Options
    I'm not yay ha ha Jay's not really into football he's more into watching ufc and boxing which I hate so he only watches it when I'm not around. records it all and usually stays up late on a sat night to watch it lol.

I'm more into it than he is ha ha as I'm just used to it from being at home with my Dad lol.
  • Options
    Thankfully Im not going to be a fb widow either, Darrens not really that into football image
  • Options
    No....I shall be cheering England on like the rest of the men (and little girl) in my house! Love the World Cup!
  • Options
    Will probably have to endure some matches but similiar to others oh is more into rugby and i like F1 and the bike racing so usually something else to watch! THat's if we can get control of the remote and turn mickey mouse clubhouse off! x
  • Options
    I am with you hunibuni, but was in bed by that time last night with a fluey thing so at least i could curl up with a book instead of endure the game! yawn x
  • Options
    I dont mind watching England matches but oh wants to watch EVERY match!!!
    Dont minf F1 races either but Practice runs and qualifying and F1 Forum is Dull dull dull!!!:evil: