Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Slightly early but....

....in case I don't get on here tomorrow (no plans to come to my mum n dads!) ......

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL!!!

Hope you all have a fab day, whether it's the first or second Christmas for the babies.

Love from Ali n Gracie xxx

Replies

• Options
    And a very Merry Christmas from all of us too!

Hope you all have a lovely day

Love and Hugs from Emma and Bryn xxx
  • Options
    Merry Christmas from Maddy and I, just incase I don't get chance to get on here again before the big day!
    I hope you all have fantastic time. All my love and hugs to you all XXX
  • Options
    merry christmas all, probably wont get on here tomo but will be on to share the secret santa clues etc..... woo hoo!
    xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Don't intend to be on here this time tomorrow night so in case i don't get chance to get on earlier Merry Christmas to all muumies, babies and bumps! Can't wait to open SS pressie and guess who it's from!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day and Santa leaves some wonderful presents under the tree!

BIg hugs from me & Philip (and christmas kisses to all the girlies from him too! )

xxxxxx
  • Options
    Yes Merry Christmas to bubbas & families. Hope everyone has a fantastic time. Lotsa love from me & Elijah xxx
  • Options
    Have a lovelie Christmas everyone prob not gonna get chance to come on for a few days as at the inlaws tomo and boxing day then Rhys's birthday party on Saturday. Hope all the lo's have a fantastic 1st christmas x
  • Options
    Hope you all have a really wonderful Christmas and Santa brings you and all your love ones what you really want.
    Love Kerry and Sam Sam xx
  • Options
    Merry christmas to you all.

What a difference a yeat makes hey?!

I hope you all have a truley magical christmas and a very happy and healthy 2009.

Love sarah and holly xxx