Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My son the film star!!!!!

Ok so Tristan didn't the exam results he wanted but he has just found out hes going to be an extra in the new Tim Burton/Johnny Depp film!! image

Replies

• Options
    so we'll all have to go watch it when it comes out and see if we can spot him!! congratulations Tristan. bet he's not so bothered about his gcses now!
  • Options
    Wow how good is that!!! Who needs exams when ur gonna be a film star lol x
  • Options
    lol - he'll probably be on screen for all of a minute but its better than nowt!! As a 16 year old he'll get about ??80 a day which isn't too bad either!! He does have to grow a beard though - that will be very weird... my son with a beard!! hehe x
  • Options
    How exciting!!
    Crikey one of your babies with a beard!! :lol:

You'll have to let us know what he has to do for it and what scenes he is in so we can look for him!
  • Options
    oh wow, sod the exam results all a pile of rubbish anyway i reckon - if you want to do something you'll do it even if you got an A or a E! ive found employers want people with experience over good results in exams!!!

im not thick but rubbishg at revising and exams so i went college and did course so it was essays and assignments no more exams...

anyway since he's going down the film star route im sure he really doesnt care.... woohoo how exciting!

• Options
    Oh well done Tristan! Thats so cool
  • Options
    Congrats to Tristan... Can I have an autograph please??!!
  • Options
    Spoke to the casting agent (as one does darlink! lol) - Tristan has got his costume fitting on the 5th september, and he starts filming on the 15th through til the beginning of October. He will be in a 'party scene' but he might also be in a ballroom scene as I've put him forward for an audition for a dancing role (he did say he was going to kill me!! hehe - whats the point of being a mum if you can't be embarrassing or proud once in a while image) which is on the 1st. x
  • Options
    WOW Huge congratulations to him!! Bet he is soooo excited! xxx
  • Options
    Congrats Tristan. Can't wait to see the film. xxx