Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Braved it!

I took Gracie and Alfie to a baby and toddler group today! It's in a village a few miles away so didn't know what to expect...but it was really good! There was a lass there who helped me to latch Charlie on properly when I struggled feeding him 5 years ago!! And 2 other teachers so we talked about good/bad schools in our area. Gracie was the only baby but the toddlers played, had snack, did a craft activity and danced - well occupied so mummy had proper adult conversation! Will be going back - can't go wrong for a quid!
And next time i won't have butterflies in my tummy!

Replies

• Options
    Well done... I've just got a list of baby and toddler groups in our area so I'm going to ring up to see which ones have places and then next week I'm hoping to go to a couple - Ophelia is very shy so I want to get her used to kids her own age. Really glad you had a good time x
  • Options
    Well done Ali!! Glad you had a good time!
    Em hope you get a place next week and have a great time, don't forget to let us know how it goes!
    I havent braved it yet but keep putting it off till we move (a bit like everything else lol)