Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So small!

Hi,

I've just been sorting through a load of new baby clothes for a friend who had a little girl last weekend, it is her first and she didn't really know what to buy bless her so I have sorted all the white stuff out of Brendans and am sending it out on loan. Can't believe how small it is!! Even more I can't believe in a few months I am going to have a lo small enough to fit in it all again!
So cute!!! image xx

Replies

• Options
    It is crazy when you see the small stuff again! Everytime I go into Next and they have their prem baby stuff in I can't believe Max fitted into it infact it was too big (it's from 5lb!!!) Someone at work bought their little one in - he was 7lb6 when she bought him into work and I couldn't believe it was possible that max was nearly 3lb lighter than that at one point! It is crazy but very cute and DEAD exciting for you!!!! image
  • Options
    Oh yes, it's well cute looking at tiny baby stuff. Gets me every time!
  • Options
    Baby clothes are sooo cute and nappys sooo small!! Every time I go into next I go all gooey next to the new baby stuff, I can't wait to have another one Im sooo broody!!!
  • Options
    Been to see my friend this afternoon with her new little baby girl to drop off the clothes and a few other bits of stuff I am lending her. So cute to see such a tiny baby again! They let me give her a bottle and I could barely feel any weight when I was holding her. All the lovely little snuffley noises they make too.. awwww! =)

• Options
    Oh no another ' broody ' moment LOL! You totally forget how small they were don't you, I saw a baby girl the other day and said to the mum ...' aw how old is she, a couple of weeks?' .... No 3 months!!! In my defence I think 3month baby girl was the size of zachariah's birth weight as she was 5lb birth prem but all the same soooooo small!
  • Options
    oooo how cute - im awful at mo cause my friends pregnant so it's making me sooo broody and you guys on here dont help hehehe

i still cant believe how small fin was!

• Options
    oooo how cute - im awful at mo cause my friends pregnant so it's making me sooo broody and you guys on here dont help hehehe

i still cant believe how small fin was!