Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

cut noah's hair today!

I cut Noah's hair today. All his blond curls are gone. It was going all wispy and fluffy - especially at the back but I'd been putting it off for ages. It doesn't look so bad short but I did make a bit of a hash of it poor boy!
I'm not very good with the scissors anyway but he kept moving lol!

Replies

• Options
    Awww I can't imagine Noah without his little curls! You'll have to post a pic.

Bryn is a nightmare for having his haircut too - I get Dave to hold him while I clipper it - I only use the scissors on the top.... Bryn has so much hair it really needs cutting every other month so I do it when I cut Dave's (the men in my life are just so trusting - even Tristan lets me cut his hair!! image )

xx
  • Options
    If you have seen my pics on FB you will have seen how much straight blond hair Oakley has I have been cutting his hair since he was 5 months old. Im okay but not brilliant. A few months ago a friend of a friend who is a home hairdresser gave it as good cut. I have to cut the front every fortnight or it gets in his eyes. We are seeing the lady tom and are going to go quite a bit shorter than at the mo (he gets called a girl a lot!) But it won't be really short I don't think his plump face could take it!

It is sad giving them a hair cut - esp I would imagine if this the first time Julie and if they're curls.
  • Options
    Aw, bet he still looks super cute!
    I remember not wanting to get Alfie's hair cut, but he got called a girl a few times too (the long eyelashes are so envious!). I cut the boys (and Chez's hair) too, so much cheaper and I don't think I do too bad a job! Gracie will be going the hairdressers tho, not botching that up!
  • Options
    Bless him! Cried my eyes out the first time hubby brought elijah back from the barbers without his curls image xxx