Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Posting plus info being 'out there'

Was watching the right stuff and had a story from the newspaper that had come from a post on netmums. It was about a woman whos hubby was trying to sex up their love life said his fantasy was to come home and have her in a french maids outfit cooking dinner...she did it and then he wanted it again by the 5th time she started to think he just wanted her to do all the cooking!

I always think it's just us reading it so am a lot more shall we say 'honest' than I would be if I thought I was telling the world....makes you think ...maybe I'll change my name!

Replies

• Options
    If you type your user name into google it comes up with your posts - well it did when I put mine in! x
  • Options
    lol, you trying to tell us it was you in the french maids outfit El Mac? =)

I know what you mean though, it feels nice and private and secure in here but in reality anyone can come and read what we are writing. x
  • Options
    Very true Liz (both parts of your comment!)..... I wonder if I tell you all that I think Matthew Wright is the hottest man on tv whether that will get on the show??!! I shall wait and see! lol x
  • Options
    ewwwww - you cannot be serious that he is fit???! image
  • Options
    god better only come up with user name and not my real name - id die!!!!

• Options
    Maximum - erm no, not really but I do like my bit of Matthew Wright in the morning! lol
  • Options
    Well have changed my name as it's the same as FB.

And NO it was not me on netmums!

Em - I don't fancy Matthew Wright but do love his show and think he's very witty could do worse than spending an evening with him
  • Options
    Funny you should say that El - I said to Dave last night that I imagine he would be a really great bloke to go out for a drink and a meal with.
  • Options
    Have changed my username and pic just to make me a bit more annon but pretty sure you still know who I am! =)

El - I still think it was probably you on netmums lol!! Haha!