Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bye for now!!

Boo, we are moving tomorrow and wont be getting the internet for about a month cos it's a new build and the post office have to come out and connect the line - for ??110!!!!! How ridiculous is that!! They don't actually even have to come into the house!

Anyway, hope to get on here at some point at my mum's but if not speak to you all soon and take care all of you! Esp Liz and bean!!

xx

Replies

• Options
    Good luck with the move - I don't envy you at all especially with a lo!! grrr stupid fairy edvert...!! keeps popping out.
    the post office charge a lot of money ! best of luck and hope to see you on here soon.
    x
  • Options
    Thanks Emily!

Lots of luck with the move, how exciting! Fingers crossed you can log on from your mums so you can keep updated with the gossip! :lol: xx
  • Options
    Haha, I was actually just about to write about the fairy advert as it hasn't jumped out on me for weeks and weeks - I thought they'd changed it!! Obv not!!!

As I'm typing Henry has managed to squeeze behind the boxes and I can't get him out!!!!!! Oh well - at least he's out of trouble!

xx
  • Options
    ah good luck! and hope he sleep for you image !!! xxx
  • Options
    Good luck honey, hope all goes smoothly for you. I am looking for a house for me and Maddy at the mo. Had my heart set on one and the seller has decided to not sell now!! Boo-Hooo!!

Bloody Post Office are almost as bad as bloody BT! Grrrrr!!
  • Options
    You'll be all settled (hmmmm....well surrounded by boxes!) now. Hope your Halloween move went well and that you can pop on here soon! x