Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 07
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Nutter or what?!

I'm off on my jollies ladies...to an otudoor ed residential with 20 year 5 kids tomorrow for the night! And, nutter I may be for volunteering to go, but I can't wait!!! Just got a few bits to pack (bottle of vino included as the night staff take over at 10.30pm, yee hah!!) then I'm leaving Chez iwht 3 kids, no mil or mum in sight as they're both on hols too! Ha ha he he says the evil wife!
The net's down at home so may not be able to tell you all how knackered I am on Sunday, so I'll say it now....I'm knackered! lol
Have a fab weekend all x

Replies

• Options
    oh I LOVE a good residential - hope you remembered a straw to go in the vino :lol:

Hope you are well and truely knackered and that chez manages ok without you!!!
  • Options
    Excellent stuff. Vino oh so important
  • Options
    Have fun!! Try not to drink too much of the vino.. just in case the kids are noisy in the morning!!

hope chez copes!!

xx
  • Options
    Hope you have/ had a fab time you nutter!!! And that Chez survives! xx
  • Options
    Ooohhhh hope you have a good time! Id love to see my oh alone with Holly for one night! Good luck to Chez pml xxx
  • Options
    oooo sounds like fun! Hope you have a wonderful time! x
  • Options
    Sounds fun ha ha Have a great time and good luck to Chez ha ha ha x
  • Options
    hope youve had a fab time!!!! xx
  • Options
    What an absolutely wicked time I had!!!! And not only did Chez survive...I came back to a clean and tidy house!
    here's a brief summary of 26.5hours lol:
    lunch, canoeing (wet kecks!), night line challenge, chill, shower, tea, team challenge (aka 'stitch up the teacher's night'!), VINO!, bed, breaky, archery, caving, lunch, climbing n abseiling, home!
    I'm deffo doing it again next year!image
  • Options
    Wow! Sounds fantastic! I'm even more shocked you came bakc to a clean and tidy house lol! Perhaps I should try disappearing for a couple of days and see if my hubby works out where the hoover is?!!

Really glad you had such a good time xx
  • Options
    Clean and tidy house would never happen - hubby can look after baby but thta's it - nothing else gets done
  • Options
    El - my oh's like that!!

Sounds like a brill time Ali..... better than all the history/politics trips I've done! lol
  • Options
    Sounds fab. If I'd left Jay with rhys for a few days I'd come back to a bomb site ha ha he can do rhys but not housework at the same time (so he tells me whenever I get home from work ha ha)