Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Quiet and hopeful....

Hey ladies,
Well i posted in TTC after miscarriage last week and im posting it here now even though im still keeping fairly quiet about it!
But i tested just before my bday and got a BFP =D Me & Sam are over the moon but very cautious not joining any birth forums or owt until im 6 weeks and not telling friends and family until were 12 weeks going to the docs tomorrow to get it confirmed but im really sure it will go well!
However im really worried about this pregnancy where i never have been before and im being really careful not picking up the girls as much and stuff and taking it slowly!
Just thought i woulkd share our happy news but as i say it is so so early so not celebrating too much just yet first hurdle 6 weeks then 12 image
At the mo im almost 3 weeks from my calculations however i may be wrong when i go to docs 2morro image
xxxx

Replies

• Options
    That's great news hun, keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well. Stay positive! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! Everything crossed for you. Try to relax if you can. Just remember that your first pregnancy went well. Keep us updated. xx
  • Options
    congrats! Sending you lots of stickydust for this bean xx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies went to docs all confirmed he said he would put me a week ahead with HCG unless its twins again lol but im going ith the week ahead i like it better haha! Had blood done and things and just waiting for mw app so doc has now put my due date jan 14th until scan then we shall see lol! Im anxious but im excited and i wanna try n enjoy it as much as i can image xxx Thanks for the replies xxx
    http://lb2f.lilypie.com/j5MA.png

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/yOmpp1.png

• Options
    Congrats hun. Fingers crossed that all goes well.
    xx
  • Options
    Just want to second the congrats that I sent before! All very exciting news, and praying that this bean(s!) is super sticky for you all xx
  • Options
    Oh that's excellent news - congratulations!! I am crossing everything for you both. Remember that your little angels were probably just not for this world - it doesn't mean that anything will go wrong this time. Super sticky baby glue.
    H xx
  • Options
    yay congratulations to you.