Forum home› Archived Birth Clubs› My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

its started already......

..... dds obsession with shoes.

everytime we are in a shop and we go past the shoes her face lights up and she gets all excited. if she is in a trolley then she is trying to grab her shoes to take them off to try new ones on, or if she is in the buggy she is frantically trying to undo the buckle on her shoes. she was walking in matalan the other day when i popped in with my mother and as soon as she saw the girls shoes she was sat on the floor trying to put some pretty daps on.

at home she takes my slippers off my feet and tries to put them on, and this evening she was trying to put daddys trainers on.

its going to get expensive

Replies

• Options
    I know exactly what you mean Karen!!

Skye tries to put her own shoes on all the time, without much success...and she grabs clothes and shoes off the rails if at all possible when I'm shopping LOL! Such a girl!!
  • Options
    Isaac has a shoe obsession or fetish :lol: too! If he has a friend around he grabs their shoes straight away and runs off with them! One of his boddler friends a girl, went mad when he took hers and tried to bite him! :lol: Obviously little girls are very possessive of their shoes much to Isaac's shock!

He is always bringing us our shoes to put on and loves doing up the velcro on his own. We were out shopping the other day and he headed straight for the shoes and chose a pair of horrible blingy flashing white trainers which just happened to be in his size, there was no way we were going to buy him those! :lol: Isaac obviously has bad taste shoes wise, will need some training!

What is it about shoes!! image