Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in Dec 08
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Reading (ish) meet

Think because we're so spread out it might be easiest to do as SB's doing and try to arrange regional meets by starting a new thread for each area. I know on Jess's original thread there were a few of us in easy reach of Reading so thought we could get kicked off.

I propose we do this in March so we have time to organise properly and the babies are just that bit older - but say if you disagree. I also propose we each suggest a preferable weekday, and weekdays we'd prefer to avoid. We can arrange details (where exactly we go and what we do) when we've got a day, date and a confirmed number of people.

- I'd prefer a Monday
- I'd prefer to avoid Friday
- March is good for me

Feel free to suggest anything else - I'm not actually a very good organiser of people other than myself, despite my OCD tendencies :lol:

[Modified by: PinkToothbrush on 21 January 2009 09:43:01 ]

Replies

• Options
    Can you wait until April when Angus is here then we can come too!!!
    Or at least after 3 April when I am on maternity leave!

(sorry being cheeky and gatecrashing!!!)

PTB, I didn't realise you were so close to Reading! We love shopping there!
    Also, the other day, I was reading a really old thread of mine. I think I was 6 weeks pregnant and you were 26 weeks. Hasn't time flown! You now have Lily and I am now 26 weeks!

(sorry I have totally graffitied on your post!)

Joo xxx
    26+5
  • Options
    I'm up for this. Don't mind which day as long as it is organised well in advance - my diary seems to fill up quickly.

helen xx
  • Options
    I'm up for this too!

-prefer to avoid a Friday as traffic is bad on the motorway around Reading
    -and preferably not a Wednesday as Skye has has orthopaedic appts every other week for her hips : (
    -any other week day is fine
    -late-ish March is good for me

Iz & Skye x
  • Options
    I'm up for this too!

-prefer to avoid a Friday as traffic is bad on the motorway around Reading
    -and preferably not a Wednesday as Skye has has orthopaedic appts every other week for her hips : (
    -any other week day is fine
    -late-ish March is good for me

Iz & Skye x